All the talk about other games... and yet the only one that truly matters is....

:blessed: Elden Ring :blessed: 

The music... god I can't fucking wait :wow2: 

Elden Ring has been stated to be at Geoff Keighley's Summer Games Fest by multiple people now.  Tomorrow could be the fucking day boys :aitch: 

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The leaked footage I saw made it look like yet another re-skinned Souls game. Im really not that excited for it.

You must have watched a different leak than me then. Game was open world and far larger in scale than anything From Soft has ever done. You could even ride a horse for fuck sake. It looked great and I'm fucking sick of Dark Souls.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You must have watched a different leak than me then. Game was open world and far larger in scale than anything From Soft has ever done. You could even ride a horse for fuck sake. It looked great and I'm fucking sick of Dark Souls.

I just remember seeing a character moving around and then opening a door with the exact same animations they've been recycling since Demon's Souls and just lost interest. I might be ignorant and there might be more to the game, so ill just see what the official reveal is about.

27 minutes ago, Ike said:

This will come out the same time RR Martin releases Winds of Winter. :cruise:

He's gonna die before he finish his work.

Elden Rings should come out in the next 12 months or so, they'll probably announce it a this year's E3. 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

He's gonna die before he finish his work.

Elden Rings should come out in the next 12 months or so, they'll probably announce it a this year's E3. 

It's being shown tomorrow dude 🙂