Control is this week's FREE game on Epic Game Store

• Remij changed the title to Control is this week's FREE game on Epic Game Store
1 hour ago, Casual said:

Control was ass tbh. Was beyond disappointed when I got it free on PS5 and realized how much it had been overhyped by the lemshits. Really puts into perspective how truly awful xbox is.

Yes control was Ass... overhyped my LemiJ and the lemmings... boring ass game that doesn't keep your interest past the first few hours.   

Office space simulator.. lol

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes control was Ass... overhyped my LemiJ and the lemmings... boring ass game that doesn't keep your interest past the first few hours.   

Office space simulator.. lol

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Exactly, it's like a tech demo parading as a full game.  Trash ass game :lebron:

^look at this butthurt fuck MAD because he had to play a cloud streaming version of it :rofl: 

Another cloud game on Switch because the hardware is trash :omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

^look at this butthurt fuck MAD because he had to play a cloud streaming version of it :rofl: 

Another cloud game on Switch because the hardware is trash :omglol: 

Well technically I'm playing it on PC and it's still boring THHBO

Just now, Cooke said:

i can see why some people may like/love it. i probably would have loved it in 2005, like how i loved f.e.a.r. both games are/were badass shooters, with sick tech, but bland backgrounds. i was a different gamer in 2005. i doubt i could play and enjoy f.e.a.r. now. ...for the same reason control didn't hold my interest. my attention span is so short now. 

4 minutes ago, Cooke said:

No, you're playing it on Switch.  With Switch's terrible wifi too :hest: 

But hey, if you were able to do that long enough to figure out the game was boring to you... then all the power to you. :omglol: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, you're playing it on Switch.  With Switch's terrible wifi too :hest: 

But hey, if you were able to do that long enough to figure out the game was boring to you... then all the power to you. :omglol: 

My switch is hardwired k thx

Just now, Cooke said:

My switch is hardwired k thx

Damn so you were looking at a blurry, 720p compressed stream image on a massive TV.... and playing with laggy controls (probably with Switch Joynubs too..  again, I'm impressed you could stand it long enough to figure out the game was boring to you :omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

Damn so you were looking at a blurry, 720p compressed stream image on a massive TV.... and playing with laggy controls (probably with Switch Joynubs too..  again, I'm impressed you could stand it long enough to figure out the game was boring to you :omglol: 

It's 1080p with ray tracing