LOL MS with the shots at Sony

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jer, you've become such a psycho that you turned against GD -- whose been defending you against get kicked out -- and immediately called him a liar when he simply confirmed Remij has a other console a

remij, are you this port beggar?  

Yea, that's me.  Normally the SS Playstation is docked behind me but their out on their world tour ATM      

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij said:

:hest: 

Don't worry Phil... those games will get closer to day and date as time goes on :hehe: 

That's not a shot at Sony... that's a shot at dumbass Hermits.... who wait years and years to play old PlayStation games. 

Even MS knows that Sony is only bringing old PlayStation games to PC.... and he spells out the reason why... so that people will purchase the PlayStation hardware upfront... 

yet your dumbass thinks otherwise   .. that Sony will do day 1 with PC:lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's not a shot at Sony... that's a shot at dumbass Hermits.... who wait years and years to play old PlayStation games. 

Even MS knows that Sony ia only bringing old PlayStation games to PC.... and he spells out the reason why... so that people will pull purchase the PlayStation hardware upfront... 

yet your dumbass thinks otherwise   .. that Sony will do day 1 with PC:lawl:

Hermits aren't waiting for shit.  Nobody bought a PC for Playstation games Gouk :hest: 

And yea you're right.... Sony holds off releasing their games elsewhere day 1 so their console has value... because people like you know that if they didn't people would buy them on PC instead :ovolol: 

So thanks for admitting Sony's scared because PC's better and people would buy their games on PC first before they would on PS hardware :omglol: 

And Sony WILL do day 1 on PC by the end of the gen.  It's incredible how short sighted you are:tom5: 

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Hermits aren't waiting for shit.  Nobody bought a PC for Playstation games Gouk :hest: 

And yea you're right.... Sony holds off releasing their games elsewhere day 1 so their console has value... because people like you know that if they didn't people would buy them on PC instead :ovolol: 

So thanks for admitting Sony's scared because PC's better and people would buy their games on PC first before they would on PS hardware :omglol: 

And Sony WILL do day 1 on PC by the end of the gen.  It's incredible how short sighted you are:tom5: 

So you aren't still waiting 5 to 6 for Bloodborne on PC? :mickey:

Just now, Goukosan said:

and yet you're still waiting for it on PC again :lawl:

Nope.  I'm not waiting on the game.  I played it when it launched dumbo.

The only thing you could say I'm waiting for... is the Cows to be owned because it's no longer exclusive :mroff: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope.  I'm not waiting on the game.  I played it when it launched dumbo.

The only thing you could say I'm waiting for... is the Cows to be owned because it's no longer exclusive :mroff: 

You been begging and waiting for years for that game .. everyone knows jt because you've done it for so long :drake:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You been begging and waiting for years for that game .. everyone knows jt because you've done it for so long :drake:

Yea if you all scream it enough you believe that makes it true :danylol: 

All because the entire forum is in denial that PS games coming to PC isn't ownage.  But go ahead, continue helping each other cope with it :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

Yea if you all scream it enough you believe that makes it true :danylol: 

All because the entire forum is in denial that PS games coming to PC isn't ownage.  But go ahead, continue helping each other cope with it :mj: 

You're really going to sit here and pretend you haven't bee the begging for Bloodborne on PC for years?  :drake:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're really going to sit here and pretend you haven't bee the begging for Bloodborne on PC for years?  :drake:

Nope.  I haven't begged for it at all.

Of course I'll be happy when it does... because the game will be better for it (60fps)

but I'm not begging for it.  I've simply been stating that it will happen. :shrug: