LOL MS with the shots at Sony

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Nope.  I haven't begged for it at all.

He's literally begging and waiting for it on his profile page.

cKzW2F4.png

1AAA07C9DA68FF4AB79902451B6054A2A32221AD

With a label of "PC Beggar" that the forum call him.

And he's trying to go around saying he isn't begging for Bloodborne.:drake:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jer, you've become such a psycho that you turned against GD -- whose been defending you against get kicked out -- and immediately called him a liar when he simply confirmed Remij has a other console a

remij, are you this port beggar?  

Yea, that's me.  Normally the SS Playstation is docked behind me but their out on their world tour ATM      

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

tenor.gif

20210610-152631.jpg

:omglol: 

yeah, you haven't played it.

why do you keep on responding like as if I have said "you don't have possession of....."?

You're a pathetic loser who is begging so hard for PC versions of games, and bought games you clearly never played.

Maybe you love Bloodborne so much, you caress that game box hoping for the day it comes to PC. Might as well frame it.

Just now, jehurey said:

yeah, you haven't played it.

why do you keep on responding like as if I have said "you don't have possession of....."?

You're a pathetic loser who is begging so hard for PC versions of games, and bought games you clearly never played.

Maybe you love Bloodborne so much, you caress that game box hoping for the day it comes to PC. Might as well frame it.

You make this post.. and you were JUST speaking about ME being desperate to make fun of you!!  :pavarotti: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

You make this post.. and you were JUST speaking about ME being desperate to make fun of you!!  :pavarotti: 

You are the one who is desperate.

Guess who is the one is posted a photo of a GAME BOX:tom:

Sony can get gamers to buy games twice, MS can’t get people to even buy a game once with their dogshit games :sabu:.

Phil sounds hurt. Not sure how this is supposed to be a jab at Sony. He’s indirectly complimenting Sony without realizing it.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Now your in denial too :pavarotti:

No.........you're the one who clearly established how to prove having PLAYED a game.

And then proceeds to not prove it that way.

If you don't like showing the ACTUAL PROOF..............then don't claim you played the game.

I'm not the one forcing you to embarrass yourself

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No.........you're the one who clearly established how to prove having PLAYED a game.

And then proceeds to not prove it that way.

If you don't like showing the ACTUAL PROOF..............then don't claim you played the game.

I'm not the one forcing you to embarrass yourself

I'm not doing this again today son. :facep: 

I've proved I have the game.. and it just makes you look ridiculous continuing to peddle your claim that I haven't played games I've very clearly proven I own... when there's no logical reason for it.

You're butthurt about me, and I get that... because I defended Xbox and Phil Spencer.  Continue on... but I'm not.

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm not doing this again today son. :facep: 

I've proved I have the game..

And I said that you have PLAYED Playstation games since 2014.

And, its abundantly clear you haven't proven me wrong.

In fact, your profile proves me 100% correct.

I'VE BEEN TO JAPAN!!!!!:lemming:

[Shows photo of a postcard of Mt. Fuji and nothing else]

Edited by jehurey
11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And I said that you have PLAYED Playstation games since 2014.

And, its abundantly clear you haven't proven me wrong.

In fact, your profile proves me 100% correct.

I'VE BEEN TO JAPAN!!!!!:lemming:

[Shows photo of a postcard of Mt. Fuji and nothing else]

More like you saying I'm begging to go to Japan, and that I've never gone, and me posting a ticket to Japan right here in my hands... and you continuing to say I'm begging to go there

:pavarotti: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

More like you saying I'm begging to go to Japan, and me posting proof that Japan is right in my hands... and you continuing to say I'm begging to go there

:pavarotti: 

So you're saying that you're begging for Sony exclusives, and your begging is so bad........that you collect game boxes.

Wow, looks how perfect of a fit that is with your little story that you just posted there.:tom:

23 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Sony can get gamers to buy games twice, MS can’t get people to even buy a game once with their dogshit games :sabu:.

Phil sounds hurt. Not sure how this is supposed to be a jab at Sony. He’s indirectly complimenting Sony without realizing it.

pretty much lol

Just now, jehurey said:

So you're saying that you're begging for Sony exclusives, and your begging is so bad........that you collect game boxes.

Wow, looks how perfect of a fit that is with your little story that you just posted there.:tom:

Nope that's what you are saying.

Pathetic indeed :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

Nope that's what you are saying.

Pathetic indeed :hest: 

Nope, showing game boxes of games you haven't played is pathetic.

Me pointing it out, isn't.

Let me put it to you this way............if you HAD PLAYED THOSE GAMES...............you wouldn't be doing what you are doing now (and have been doing almost every night this past week):lawl:

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

pretty much lol

Nah..  To fanboys yes... but to the general population who doesn't have a stake in fanboy wars.. no.  It's essentially "we offer our games on more platforms and we don't charge you twice"

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nah..  To fanboys yes... but to the general population who doesn't have a stake in fanboy wars.. no.  It's essentially "we offer our games on more platforms and we don't charge you twice"

its a shallow statement.

These Playstation ports weren't designed as multi-platform games.

Sony has decided to go back and port a game for the PC. 

That is a separate development project.

Does Microsoft give you the Steam version of a PC game for free that you bought an Xbox version of?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope, showing game boxes of games you haven't played is pathetic.

Me pointing it out, isn't.

Let me put it to you this way............if you HAD PLAYED THOSE GAMES...............you wouldn't be doing what you are doing now (and have been doing almost every night this past week):lawl:

You know exactly why Jer.  I'm not giving you my other profile.  I'm simply not... and no matter how hard you try, I'm not going to do it.. because it's not only my account.  I don't have to "win" this argument... Because you can't prove I haven't played them.. like you say.

I've done everything to prove that I own the games, the system, and have them right here.

The real pathetic stuff comes from you... and your narrative that I'm begging for games I already own..or that I haven't played them... and that I have boxes that I hug while waiting for PC versions of these games.. :drake: 

That's REALLY fucking pathetic... because you're butthurt about me. :danylol: 

And if I'm honest.. it's pretty pathetic that others who post on this forum don't call you out on how ridiculous you are... people who would normally be cool to talk with.  Instead they watch you drag out every thread you're in and jerry-go-round everyone who you disagree with.