LOL MS with the shots at Sony

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You know exactly why Jer.  I'm not giving you my other profile.  I'm simply not... and no matter how hard you try, I'm not going to do it.. because it's not only my account.

Your only account is your Remij account.

You don't have any other account.

I love how you are trying to pretend that I'm HUNTING for something.........that I'm not.

You established the rule on how to PROVE you have played a game.

And now you don't want to follow it.

So you've "lost"..........and will continue to "lose".

Go cry somewhere else. You don't want me making fun of you for not playing Playstation games since 2014................then don't claim that you have.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jer, you've become such a psycho that you turned against GD -- whose been defending you against get kicked out -- and immediately called him a liar when he simply confirmed Remij has a other console a

remij, are you this port beggar?  

Yea, that's me.  Normally the SS Playstation is docked behind me but their out on their world tour ATM      

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

You know exactly why Jer.  I'm not giving you my other profile.  I'm simply not... and no matter how hard you try, I'm not going to do it.. because it's not only my account.  I don't have to "win" this argument... Because you can't prove I haven't played them.. like you say.

I've done everything to prove that I own the games, the system, and have them right here.

The real pathetic stuff comes from you... and your narrative that I'm begging for games I already own..or that I haven't played them... and that I have boxes that I hug while waiting for PC versions of these games.. :drake: 

That's REALLY fucking pathetic... because you're butthurt about me. :danylol: 

And if I'm honest.. it's pretty pathetic that others who post on this forum don't call you out on how ridiculous you are... people who would normally be cool to talk with.  Instead they watch you drag out every thread you're in and jerry-go-round everyone who you disagree with.

i can confirm remij has another account @jehurey

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

i can confirm remij has another account @jehurey

That still doesn't help him prove his claim at all.

He looks at my profile to CONFIRM I've played a game.

So guess what he's gotta do?:trump2:

I don't know why he does this entire routine about "his wife" and then tries to call me a creep.

Here's a simple question: have I done anything to his existing Remij account? besides just look at the games played?

Just now, jehurey said:

I don't know why he does this entire routine about "his wife" and then tries to call me a creep.

Here's a simple question: have I done anything to his existing Remij account? besides just look at the games played?

well, he's played every game he has mentioned. so, you can think he's trying to dodge you, but he isn't. he's very private, i too have 3 accounts for different reasons. though, i have gotten lazy and i mainly use the gamedrunkk one. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

Doesn't matter.  I'm not giving it out here.. certainly not to win some petty argument with you🤷‍♂️

Like I said... just continue looking pathetic while you continue to deny all the other things I've proven to you.. like owning the games lol

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

well, he's played every game he has mentioned. so, you can think he's trying to dodge you, but he isn't. he's very private, i too have 3 accounts for different reasons. though, i have gotten lazy and i mainly use the gamedrunkk one. 

Nah, sorry you're not believable.

Its pretty sad that he's having to run to you.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Doesn't matter.  I'm not giving it out here..

Thanks for losing then.

You see.......that's the thing, if you had played them, and you were supremely confident of it and felt no need to prove anything.

you would've shut your mouth a long time ago, instead of looking like you are in a constant state of bitchiness.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

lol that's fine if you want to think that. 

You're not believable... so that's his proof.  Get it?

Now be careful GD... you align yourself with me and Jerry will put you in his book :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You're not believable... so that's his proof.  Get it?

Now be careful GD... you align yourself with me and Jerry will put you in his book :hest: 

oh that's fine. he can win lol. i'm too old and lazy to argue. i've become the old man of the board. 

LOL, he's now getting butthurt on behalf of GD.

GD's response is literally a great example of how to act confident and backing away gracefully.

...........and this poor guy decides to learn the wrong lesson from it.:tom:

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

its a shallow statement.

These Playstation ports weren't designed as multi-platform games.

Sony has decided to go back and port a game for the PC. 

That is a separate development project.

Does Microsoft give you the Steam version of a PC game for free that you bought an Xbox version of?

i even tried to get the thread back on subject. and no one responded.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he's now getting butthurt on behalf of GD.

GD's response is literally a great example of how to act confident and backing away gracefully.

...........and this poor guy decides to learn the wrong lesson from it.:tom:

It's ok.. I'm absolutely fine with GD knowing the truth... and you remaining a butthurt bitch about me :tom5: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's ok.. I'm absolutely fine with GD knowing the truth... and you remaining a butthurt bitch about me :tom5: 

Sorry.......the rest of us actually read the thread.

There's no point in you trying to project what you just did in this thread onto me.:drake:

Its ok..........hide behind GD some more, its good to see that you guys made up after he abandoned your plans to try and get me banned when he gave on his rule that didn't make sense. LOL