Official SummerGameFest thread

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is boring af.  why is this cunt singing? 

Geoff always has to have his retarded music integration     Yay Weezer singing a new song  

it was like some karaoke quality garbo lol. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You know it's going to be held back (in some fashion) because of being cross gen.... they can't go balls to the wall because it still has to run on OG Xbox One. 

Lol you're talking about From here. They've been using the same barely improved tech for years now, I doubt being cross gen is going to affect anything.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You know it's going to be held back (in some fashion) because of being cross gen.... they can't go balls to the wall because it still has to run on OG Xbox One. 

I think it's pretty clearly a last gen game, and the "cross-gen" aspect of it will likely be 60/120fps modes.

It will be a while until we see a true current gen game from them.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Lol you're talking about From here. They've been using the same barely improved tech for years now, I doubt being cross gen is going to affect anything.

You contradict yourself so well in one sentence.  lol

Apparently Jeff Grubb says that Bandai Namco turned down a deal to present this game at the Xbox show.

So MS was trying to get it there, but were turned down.

Maybe they already had a deal with Geoff in place by that time?  Or maybe there's another reason? :interesting:

28 minutes ago, Remij said:

Apparently Jeff Grubb says that Bandai Namco turned down a deal to present this game at the Xbox show.

So MS was trying to get it there, but were turned down.

Maybe they already had a deal with Geoff in place by that time?  Or maybe there's another reason? :interesting:

Sony bought into their parent company so I doubt we will see much if any marketing cooperation with MS

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

No i didn't. Even if the game was exclusive to current gen im positive it would look the same. From are not graphical wizards.

Even if they aren't graphical wizards next gen only would look better than cross gen. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Upvote 1