Guilty Gear Strive GameSpot review - 8

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

I'm playing it right now. It's fucking weird, so slow and heavy for a GG game.

I was like, ok this all look pretty familiar. Until i started playing. What a drastic change. IDK how i feel about the gameplay change right yet. I feel like i never played GG before in my life lol.

9 hours ago, JonbX said:

I was like, ok this all look pretty familiar. Until i started playing. What a drastic change. IDK how i feel about the gameplay change right yet. I feel like i never played GG before in my life lol.

At least the movesets stayed the same. The new characters are pretty cool, I like Giovanna. 

You wanna play a few rounds later today? 

Well...that was pretty interesting. It's just as fun and satisfies the adhd in me with all the crazyness and sensory overload. I lost the first fight and it downgraded me to "route normal" and then it was just button mashing craziness. Then the chick I lost to at the beginning joined me for the final fight lol. I hadn't played any of these games since the dreamcast one but it's still fucking fun 🙂

I didn't read the comments before my "review" of it. But yeah I was thinking this is the kind of game to play when I would want to take a break from something else and not commit to anything. It was cheap, but fun. And literally cheap since I didn't buy it :| Well, back to Rising Storm 2 

1 minute ago, roflpwnedz said:

I didn't read the comments before my "review" of it. But yeah I was thinking this is the kind of game to play when I would want to take a break from something else and not commit to anything. It was cheap, but fun. And literally cheap since I didn't buy it :| Well, back to Rising Storm 2 

wanna play online? lol nm thats impossible rn