So hermits, how long before you guys get a game as good looking as R&C Rift Apart?

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't give a shit what DF says. It's nice that the few noteworthy PC exclusives can look nice on the Bat Computer and on a good day they can get a marginally better looking soppy seconds console por

We are   Meanwhile PC has so little to play that all you do is port beg PS5 games  

Best on PS5 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Something better looking than 1440p at 60fps? LOL cmon son :hest: 

Lowest Ratchet dips is 1800p. :reg: 

Also, this is a non-answer. The only thing that probably comes close is CyberPunk on a 3080 or higher. :kaz: 

Just now, Ike said:

Lowest Ratchet dips is 1800p. :reg: 

Also, this is a non-answer. The only thing that probably comes close is CyberPunk on a 3080 or higher. :kaz: 

Uh LOL no... the lowest ratchet dips is 1080p with RT... in Performance mode and..... 1296p in Quality mode :rofl: 

I spent all day yesterday from 9am to ~5pm refreshing Best Buy's site waiting for the 3070Tis to become available and finally they were, UNTIL THEY LITERALLY SOLD OUT INSTANTLY. The yellow 'add to cart' button didn't even appear for most people, the listing went straight from 'Coming soon' to 'Sold out'

FUCK BOTS AND FUCK PC GAMING :kaz: 

Just now, Twinblade said:

I spent all day yesterday from 9am to ~5pm refreshing Best Buy's site waiting for the 3070Tis to become available and finally they were, UNTIL THEY LITERALLY SOLD OUT INSTANTLY. The yellow 'add to cart' button didn't even appear for most people, the listing went straight from 'Coming soon' to 'Sold out'

FUCK BOTS AND FUCK PC GAMING :kaz: 

That's an awful long time to be doing something for something you hate.. especially when you already have a PS5.

That you don't use and have admitted has sucked thus far :hehe: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Remij said:

That's an awful long time to be doing something for something you hate.. especially when you already have a PS5.

That you don't use and have admitted has sucked thus far :hehe: 

Im currently playing Ratchet AKA the best looking game in existence :wow2:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

And I think you're going to see a better looking new PC game than Ratchet and Clank in 2 days time... :face: 

I don't know what game it is, but I can guess its not only a multiplat but it will look the same on current gen :lul:

Just now, Twinblade said:

remij won't name this secretive game....because he knows it doesn't exist :omglol:

Forza Horizon 5 :cosby2: 

And we also have MS Flight Sim which frankly looks better than anything else as far as realism goes.

Ratchet looks very nice... but LOL cows get like this at the start of every generation :hehe: