So hermits, how long before you guys get a game as good looking as R&C Rift Apart?

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't give a shit what DF says. It's nice that the few noteworthy PC exclusives can look nice on the Bat Computer and on a good day they can get a marginally better looking soppy seconds console por

We are   Meanwhile PC has so little to play that all you do is port beg PS5 games  

Best on PS5 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Ike said:

:lawd:

and this is 6 months into the gen... wow. 

too bad most of yhe games coming out for the rest of the year and into next year are cross gen (on both series X and PS5)... will take a while to get this gen fully going. 

18 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jehurey... it's quite simple.

To get what you want...

Sorry.........its not what I want.

You simply haven't fulfilled your end of the bargain to demand anything from me.

You lost the bet.

We both know that your 2080 Ti is not running this better than my 3090.

You lost this bet before it ever began.

You should be banned through monday. Simple as that.

15 minutes ago, Remij said:

Well, I'm sure he's going to jerry-go-round more instead of just standing by what he claims to get what he wants.

Oh well, later

Little bitch ran away. Guess he had to go put some gauze in his mouth.

I love how he is the one who was doing the merry-go-round by repeatedly not ANSWERING a simple question from the very beginning.

He doesn't answer it, because the moment he does, he already knows he lost the bet.

He acted like a child, and has now run away like one.

Its just really silly, because he ACTUALLY had won on a talking point, and finally proved that he (recently) bought an ultrawide monitor.  But then his dumbass continued running his mouth, and the inevitable always happens.

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

Its just really silly, because he ACTUALLY had won

Thanks for admitting that.  I know.  And thanks for admitting that after you lost you changed subjects until you felt like you could win something :trump: 

Edited by Remij

This thread is dumb because last time TB made this thread PC won that year according to Digital Foundry via 2  games ahead of anything on consoles (PC Control and PC CP2077).

He's almost always wrong about graphics. PC is always graphics king, deal with it and move on.

Edited by Substatic
4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

This thread is dumb because last time TB made this thread PC won that year according to Digital Foundry via 2  games ahead of anything on consoles (PC Control and PC CP2077).

DF + people with non fucked eyes > TB

Lol no. Both games are multiplats and Control looks great on consoles. Also we're in 2021 now, in case you haven't noticed. Ratchet just came out and officially left PC in the dust.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Lol no. Both games are multiplats 

Literally doesn't change a thing, they were talking about the PC versions specifically.

I do not trust your skewed opinion because how wrong you have been in the past. PC will win this year also.

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Lol no. Both games are multiplats and Control looks great on consoles. Also we're in 2021 now, in case you haven't noticed. Ratchet just came out and officially left PC in the dust.

Says the "diminishing returns guy" :sabu: 

Just now, Substatic said:

Literally doesn't change a thing, they were talking about the PC versions specifically.

I do not trust your skewed opinion because how wrong you have been in the past. PC will win this year also.

Of course it will.

It always does :blessed: 

On 2021-06-11 at 5:21 PM, Remij said:

Something better looking than 1440p at 60fps? LOL cmon son :hest: 

Yes. Can hermshits stop pretending that higher resolutions are the only contributing factor in how pleasing the human eye graphics are? I know it's important for their e-peen status but come on already. 

On 2021-06-11 at 5:21 PM, Voidler said:

Hermits, like lemmings, love waiting for promises and wasting money on hardware that never gets exclusives

And by the time the finally build their new pcs some new hardware is and announced they have to upgrade. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes. Can hermshits stop pretending that higher resolutions are the only contributing factor in how pleasing the human eye graphics are? I know it's important for their e-peen status but come on already. 

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

DF gave the win to PC last year with 2 games. It usually has the most contenders every year. 

18 hours ago, Remij said:

Thanks for admitting that.

And how you proceeded to lose a ban bet afterwards.

its funny when I have you acting like a little bitch.  Of course, that's likely to happen after I do a series of popping you in the mouth.

Also I didn't change topics.

You're the one who brought up the Valley of the Ancient demo, and then you lost that.

And then you brought up 4K resolutions, and you don't have a monitor (and video card) that can do that.

Edited by jehurey
16 hours ago, lostfool said:

I didn't read the entire thread but I am guessing Remij is port begging and Jehury is of arguing about something meaningless

actually poor remij lost his shit when I made fun of his subpar PC.

he tried to bash Ratchet & Clank PS5 as not being a 4K game.

And then he got mad when I reminded him his PC can't, either.:tom:

2 hours ago, Substatic said:

DF gave the win to PC last year with 2 games. It usually has the most contenders every year. 

I don't give a shit what DF says. It's nice that the few noteworthy PC exclusives can look nice on the Bat Computer and on a good day they can get a marginally better looking soppy seconds console port years later. 

Meanwhile Remi is acting like Tony Stark while he's playing GC emulators. 

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
  • dead 1
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

And how you proceeded to lose a ban bet afterwards.

its funny when I have you acting like a little bitch.  Of course, that's likely to happen after I do a series of popping you in the mouth.

Also I didn't change topics.

You're the one who brought up the Valley of the Ancient demo, and then you lost that.

And then you brought up 4K resolutions, and you don't have a monitor (and video card) that can do that.

I didn't lose any bet.  You tucked tail like a bitch.

And hun.... I have a better monitor than you... we've seen your trash 

rGqRKCe.jpeg

and even in that laughable pic, on your shitty monitor is a post where I stick to what I said and take a ban bet of yours... while this entire thread you BITCHED out LOL :lawl: 

And you have your PC hooked up to your TV using it with 225% scaling... because it's 8ft away and 55'' :mj: 

It's telling you think your 55'' TV is "big" ... and also that your OLED is "bright"... :hest: 

And you lost the Ancient demo bet too... because you're too PUSSY to post your performance with RTSS on...:rofl: 

And you're also wrong about my monitors resolution too... you're so fucking stupid it hurts my head.  My monitor alone cost more than what your OLED cost :tom: 

And that desk of yours :omglol: 

Edited by Remij