So hermits, how long before you guys get a game as good looking as R&C Rift Apart?

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't give a shit what DF says. It's nice that the few noteworthy PC exclusives can look nice on the Bat Computer and on a good day they can get a marginally better looking soppy seconds console por

We are   Meanwhile PC has so little to play that all you do is port beg PS5 games  

Best on PS5 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That's a completely ridiculous and arbritrary measure that you created.

There is no 'gen" with PC.

This is false, I didn't create it. Going back to GS SW and the site we made after it. PC's gen date counted as the concurrent console's gen. For example, when I state the fact that PC was gfx king last gen I am discussing Generation 8.

PC has objectively been graphics king every gen so far.

Eighth generation of video game consoles - Wikipedia

This has been common terminology for PC here. Perhaps you forgot because we literally had stickied threads and spread-sheets showing this.

Your feelings are irrelevant...........I'm not asking for your feelings 

Then no need for ad-homs.

No, it doesn't look better than Ratchet & Clank, its not much of a contest.

I disagree with this personal opinion. I feel CP looks a lot better.

Edited by Substatic
2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

This is false going back to GS SW and the site we made after it. PC's gen date counted as the concurrent console's gen. For example, when I state the fact that PC was gfx king last gen I am discussing Generation 8.

Eighth generation of video game consoles - Wikipedia

Sorry, like I said your tangential arguments that you are attempting are not going to work here.

I love how you said you won't get into opinion wars, and then proceed to do exactly that.

Its an arbritrary measure for you to avoid admitting when PC loses.

The question being posed to you is which PC game is going to beat Ratchet & Clank THIS YEAR.

No one is asking you about the entire generation.

Then no need for ad-homs.

No need for you to project. Because I'm not the one using ad homs. You are.

Disagreed. CP looks a lot better.

No, it doesn't.

Get into a screenshot war with Ratchet & Clank.  You'll lose.

And you know it, because you are talking rather than showing.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, like I said your tangential arguments that you are attempting are not going to work here.

You said I created it. I didn't. We've used it since GS SW. 

That's a fact.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The question being posed to you is which PC game is going to beat Ratchet & Clank THIS YEAR.

I already answered this with a current game. As far as "going to - this year" is concerned, the year isn't over and more games are to be released.  

You really want to scrounge for this once in a gen win don't you hehe. Maybe it will happen, highly unlikely given PC already has a better looking game.

Edited by Substatic
4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

You said I created it. I didn't. We've used it since GS SW. 

That's a fact.

No, the question is this year.

Stop trying to change the conversation into generations.

5 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I already answered this with a current game. As far as "going to - this year" is concerned, the year isn't over and more games are to be released.  

You really want to scrounge for this once in a gen win don't you hehe. Maybe it will happen, highly unlikely given PC already has a better looking game.

No, you didn't.

It doesn't look better, and you can't show anything that proves your opinion.

Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't look better, Digital Foundry is already declaring as much, and many other people.

You really are quite pathetic with your responses, almost from the very beginning.  Trying to veer off-tangent, and pretending you don't know how an argument regarding graphics is won.

If you thought you could prove Cyberpunk looking better than Ratcher & Clank, you would show visual proof by now. You won't, because you know that it won't look better.

Thanks for failing to answer the question, and embarrassing yourself in the process.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, the question is this year.

Stop trying to change the conversation into generations.

Yeah I was just correcting a false statement. Sorry.

It doesn't look better,

Opinion.

Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't look better,

Opinion

You really are quite pathetic with your responses,

:(

Thanks for failing to answer the question, 

Cyberpunk 2077. As far as games this year, I don't know I'll have to see them when they come out. The year is half way through.

If you thought you could prove Cyberpunk looking better than Ratcher & Clank, you would show visual proof by now.

Hey you said you have CP at max settings and R&C also. Can you be a Doll and just post pictures of both games for me?  I don't care about this enough to do that, and I have to take the lady to Starbucks. Thanks!

Spoilers: I'll say the CP2077 ones look better and you'll say the R&C ones look better. 🙂 

Edited by Substatic
58 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Console has beaten PC in the past. This usually occurs at the first year  (and no more than that) of a new gen due to the reasons you listed and reasons I listed.

I do not think R&C constitutes as one of those instances. I will confirm this once the year is over.

So you basically answered the question about how long it will take PC to get a better looking game with "by the end of year" 

Was that so hard? 

27 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Yeah I was just correcting a false statement. Sorry.

Opinion.

Opinion

:(

Spoilers: I'll say the CP2077 ones look better and you'll say the R&C ones look better. 🙂 

Except actual Ratchet & Clank screens have been posted from the very beginning of this thread to back up that opinion.

And you don't have Cyberpunk screenshots to help your opinion.

28 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Cyberpunk 2077. As far as games this year, I don't know I'll have to see them when they come out. The year is half way through.

Hey you said you have CP at max settings and R&C also. Can you be a Doll and just post pictures of both games for me?  I don't care about this enough to do that, and I have to take the lady to Starbucks. Thanks!

Sure I can post Cyberpunk 2077

ZmkARG9.jpg

p4RIttE.jpg

IjGhFjV.jpg

a5k3ZoG.jpg

It doesn't look better. Has much less objects on screen, all animating worse.

With lesser, simpler polygons for the characters and many environmental objects.

Yeah, it definitely doesn't look better.

35 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So you basically answered the question about how long it will take PC to get a better looking game with "by the end of year" 

Was that so hard? 

Not that simple as it already has a better looking game. But yes there are already announced games that will look better, and as usual PC will win the year/gen.

Just now, Substatic said:

Cyberpunk 2077 looks better in those pictrures.

Also I have a new game to announce as better looking. STALKER 2.

No it doesn't

Notice how you're still talking, and not showing.

No, Stalker 2 doesn't look better than Ratchet & Clank.........you won't find one person on this forum who agrees with you.

Just now, Substatic said:

I don't have to show.

Yes you do.

You're the one claiming it.

And not proving it.

And, you are now complaining about the screenshots, thus clearly implying that you agree that those screens don't look better than Ratchet & Clank.

Sweetie...........it simply isn't going to work with me.

Try this 1000 times, you're gonna get corrected 1001 times.

On 2021-06-11 at 5:10 PM, Twinblade said:

Clock's ticking. Surely theres gotta be something on the horizon to make use of those incredibly hard to get $1500 cards right?

Cyberpunk 2077 look better.

Stalker 2 looks better. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl — Gameplay Trailer - YouTube

I will keep you posted as more E3 videos release. This won't end well for you. It never does. PC wins almost every year and certainly every gen.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

You literally already posted shots. CP looks better. Stalker 2 looks better.

Proof: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl — Gameplay Trailer - YouTube

Better luck with PS6!

No you literally whined about the CP shots, thus clearly showing you obviously thought it didn't look better than Ratchet & Clank.

No.............once again, I said you wouldn't find anybody credible on this forum who would agree with your claim that STALKER2 Looks better than Ratchet & Clank.

Keep trying.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Cyberpunk 2077 look better.

No, it doesn't, and you have utterly failed to prove it on any level.

Digital Foundry has already declared Ratchet & Clank the best looking game at this point in time.