So hermits, how long before you guys get a game as good looking as R&C Rift Apart?

55 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I can't tell if robo or remipee got owned harder in this thread. I should just go ahead and lock it to save them from further embarrassment.

We're up to 480 replies now, don't you want to see how many spins we can get?

We're starting to push perpetual motion.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't give a shit what DF says. It's nice that the few noteworthy PC exclusives can look nice on the Bat Computer and on a good day they can get a marginally better looking soppy seconds console por

We are   Meanwhile PC has so little to play that all you do is port beg PS5 games  

Best on PS5 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

PC always wins.

Not this time buddy, not this time. You're gonna have to wait a little longer for that win because Ratchet is the current graphics king according to DF and most outlets 😁

I have no doubt that PC will eventually surpass it but it's gonna be a while.

Edited by FIREPOWER
8 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Not this time buddy, not this time. You're gonna have to wait a little longer for that win because Ratchet is the current graphics king according to DF and most outlets 😁

I have no doubt that PC will eventually surpass it but it's gonna be a while.

Even DF said perhaps, which means no certainty. PC is just too good.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Nah, the perhaps was just diplomatic speak. You could tell they were floored by it. I've not seen any game make them drool like the way R&C did.

Come end of the year it will probably sweep all their technical and graphics awards 😁. Insomniac are just that good lol.

37 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Damn, this thread is huge.

:takei:  Is R&C: Rift Apart causing this much salt in the Hermit community? 

Yup pretty much.

This thread only had one question, and they couldn't answer it.

In fact, the response they gave was:

• dead 1
20 minutes ago, Substatic said:

No, its means that Ratchet is currently the best looking game there is, with no other game currently in sight.

They would know, and they are obviously a far more credible source than anything you'll be referring to today.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, its means that Ratchet is currently the best looking game there is, with no other game currently in sight.

They would know, and they are obviously a far more credible source than anything you'll be referring to today.

I am referring to DF. They don't say it's definitively gfx king.

29 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I am referring to DF. They don't say it's definitively gfx king.

They (Digital Foundry) are definitely saying that Ratchet & Clank is the most cutting edge game at this moment.

Its pretty apparent.

Square Enix spent most of their conference on some shitty-ass Guardians of the Galaxy game.

Insomniac already went and MADE a video game that looks like a scene straight out of a Marvel Guadian's of the Galaxy movie. Especially when running around the busy city at night.

3 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

jehurey has a RTX 3090 :bena:     oh snap.  Remij you got competition on the top GPU side.

No he doesn't. LOL There is no competition.

He's got a RTX 2080 Ti, that's pretty much the equivalent of a RTX 3070.:mjgrin:

He tries to make fun of my spending $1500, when he spent $1200 for his card. LOL

(and, since I sold two 3080s for much high profit margins, I actually paid less of my money for this 3090 than somebody buying an RTX 3070)

Edited by jehurey
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Theres a good photo thread on reset era. God damn

ZgLuTq.jpg

PC gaming got fucking destroyed :lul:  Spending copious amounts of $$$ for less lmao

Hehe, that third pic actually looks like my personal photo I posted on Resetera. I took it to show that even the random NPCs have crazy detail. When you zoom-in in photo mode you'll notice that the miners' helmets have full raytraced reflections of their surroundings :aitch:

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 hours ago, jehurey said:

No he doesn't. LOL There is no competition.

He's got a RTX 2080 Ti, that's pretty much the equivalent of a RTX 3070.:mjgrin:

He tries to make fun of my spending $1500, when he spent $1200 for his card. LOL

(and, since I sold two 3080s for much high profit margins, I actually paid less of my money for this 3090 than somebody buying an RTX 3070)

It's been almost 3 years that I've had my card... I spent $1200 on it... and can sell it for more now than I bought it for back then LOL

And yea, it's completely hilarious that someone bought their PC specifically for Cyberpunk 2077 (and had it sitting in his place for over a month unused) spent $1500 on a GPU when they're trying to make fun of someone online about games not being designed for the hardware to begin with.

:lawl: 

Really fucking stupid and idiotic.   :rofls: 

I choose not to own a 3090/3080ti.  Could have had one multiple times as this point.  And he thinks he's the only one that can sell things and make a profit off them LMFAO... maybe he should sell his Desk and Monitor too and buy something new and not covered in dust :mj:

Edited by Remij