Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope revealed by Nintendo, releases 2022

This was leaked yesterday actually in a long list of games that this redditor said would be at E3.

Another one of those games he said would be there was Eiyuden Chronicle (Ex-Suikoden devs)

Can't wait to hopefully see something of substance from that. :glad: 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Remij said:

Another one of those games he said would be there was Eiyuden Chronicle (Ex-Suikoden devs)

Can't wait to hopefully see something of substance from that. :glad: 

Yeah, I love the look of that game. Hopefully it delivers.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I looked up the first game and noticed that it was on sale for $15 on amazon, in case anyone else is interested in getting it. I just copped a copy

Amazon.com: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch Standard Edition: Ubisoft: Video Games

Bro, I was obsessed...and I don’t even like this genre. I got the expansion too!

• Upvote 1
55 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Bro, I was obsessed...and I don’t even like this genre. I got the expansion too!

Yeah I admit I wrote it off for the longest time because it gave me a 'my first strategy game' type of feeling and was designed for kids, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah I admit I wrote it off for the longest time because it gave me a 'my first strategy game' type of feeling and was designed for kids, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Yeah, it’s surprisingly deep, yet accessible. Much better than gears tactics. Also, the Mario charm is in full force. I love all of the secret paths. Great level design, with incentives to revisit older areas.