Jeff Grub: Don't expect Avowed, Perfect Dark, Fable, Hellblade 2, Everwild or Project Dragon at the Xbox Conference tomorrow

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Jeff Grub: Don't expect Avowed, Perfect Dark, Fable, Hellblade 2, Everwild or Project Dragon at the Xbox Conference tomorrow

He said over a month ago to temper expectations.  So I pretty much did back then.

The only thing that has changed since then was the possibility of seeing Hellblade 2.  And another insider who was right about all the other games that were announced today, said Hellblade 2 is going to be there... but nobody knows in what capacity.  So it could just be nothing more than another one of their quick little "check in's" with the studio where they talk quickly about how things are progressing and don't really show anything.  Ninja Theory likes to do those things.. so that's my bet.  No gameplay for sure.

Would be awesome if they had a surprise up their sleeves... but I'm not expecting it at all.

The thing I don't get about MS.. or rather Xbox... is why the fuck they aren't just throwing money at developers to have big games as timed exclusives.

Just start throwing that money around...  I know the fact that Sony is in a much better position means that the price is just that much higher... but you have to start getting some of these games on your system first.

I'd be focusing on Japanese developers too.  Gotta have those games first.  Start changing the perception, regardless of whether or not they sell tons or not.  The more people become used to Xbox having games first, the more likely they are to start purchasing those games/franchises on Xbox first.

I'd also be throwing money around to get Japanese developers to port their catalogues of games over that hadn't come over before.

Other than that... just build ONE TEAM... as a AAA "story driven character action game" studio with the sole intent of creating franchises in the exact vein the Sony does.  Just try to copy them and put everything into presentation and make it undeniably beautiful and high quality.  Let the damn world know that's the teams goal too lol

20 minutes ago, Remij said:

The thing I don't get about MS.. or rather Xbox... is why the fuck they aren't just throwing money at developers to have big games as timed exclusives.

Just start throwing that money around...  I know the fact that Sony is in a much better position means that the price is just that much higher... but you have to start getting some of these games on your system first.

I'd be focusing on Japanese developers too.  Gotta have those games first.  Start changing the perception, regardless of whether or not they sell tons or not.  The more people become used to Xbox having games first, the more likely they are to start purchasing those games/franchises on Xbox first.

I'd also be throwing money around to get Japanese developers to port their catalogues of games over that hadn't come over before.

Other than that... just build ONE TEAM... as a AAA "story driven character action game" studio with the sole intent of creating franchises in the exact vein the Sony does.  Just try to copy them and put everything into presentation and make it undeniably beautiful and high quality.  Let the damn world know that's the teams goal too lol

:tom:

29 minutes ago, Remij said:

The tears and bargaining have already started :will2:

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

How's the PC version of Bloodborne?

Like this.. for the moment

The native upgrade is coming :blessed: 

Please... PLEASE join Jehurey in doubting me.  The thread is going to be epic :wow2: 

8 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Said the unwashed hermshit who sits up all night refreshing new egg to waste money on the newest trash from Nvidia :hest:

LMAO Jerry and Twinky HBR :kaz: 

The reason why I don't have a card is because I don't do that :hest: