Official Xbox and Bethesda E3 presentation thread

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Flight Sim was a game that only people with high end pc would enjoy.

Now you can try it from your couch, and if you don't like it, you can delete it and move on.

The reason I say this is because Flight Sim is something that not everyone will enjoy but the people that do will easily sink in literally hundreds of hours.

My response had a typo.  The new games they showed are for 2022 and 2023. 

Everything else for 2021 was shown before. 

Nothing new and lemmings have been waiting since launch for games = BLEAK. 

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flops, vapourware and multiplats

One thing no one is talking about, isn't the Series X supposed to have a big graphical advantage over the PS5?   Did they forget to tell there developers?   

Alright lets put the biases aside and admit that this has been a pretty good conference so far 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Bro, the FH5 demo was SICK! it truly is a visual marvel and it’s going to be a lot of fun! 

LOL, they say the game begins with driving in the forest across rivers.

I wonder if I looked at Forza Horizon 3's Australia's opening area, if I'd see if they took objects from that and re-used them in this game.

The mountain side areas look very nice.......thanks to them doing "laser-scanning" or whatever they were talking about.

Just as I expected AAA games takes years upon years to make, dumbass lemmings were expecting those studios to magically pump out games in a few months time after getting acquired by MS :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

My response had a typo.  The new games they showed are for 2022 and 2023. 

Everything else for 2021 was shown before. 

Nothing new and lemmings have been waiting since launch for games = BLEAK. 

Wait, are you pretending MS is going to announce NEW and UNHEARD games for this year?

lmfao what?

Hello development time?

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, they say the game begins with driving in the forest across rivers.

I wonder if I looked at Forza Horizon 3's Australia's opening area, if I'd see if they took objects from that and re-used them in this game.

The mountain side areas look very nice.......thanks to them doing "laser-scanning" or whatever they were talking about.

Is this kid comparing FH3 to FH5?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Just as I expected AAA games takes years upon years to make, dumbass lemmings were expecting those studios to magically pump out games in a few months time after getting acquired by MS :lawl:

We weren't.

YOU were. :|

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

To your point.

Look at this................Xbox marketing actually thought it was impressive to post this

E3yDBRoVkAAiZ7l?format=jpg&name=large

The first two rows of games looks like what you would get if you subscribed to the Humble Monthly Bundle for about 3 months.

They simply do not have any AAA quality games besides Forza and Halo's single-player campaign.

At this point, we may actually be seeing the multiplayer content deviate in level of quality from its single-player.

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Wait, are you pretending MS is going to announce NEW and UNHEARD games for this year?

lmfao what?

Hello development time?

Not me clown 🤡.... that's what you lemmings were saying. lol

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Not me clown 🤡.... that's what you lemmings were saying. lol

27 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Xbox's 2021 is bleak... yikes :holeup:

You said Xbox had nothing for 2021.

I pointed you two high budget games, Flight Simulator and FH5.

THEN you switched your shitty bait, oh wait guys, I am talking about NEW games.

Of course you can't announce brand new games and have them released in such a short time.

What do you think MS is? Shitty Sony with their indie games?

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Most interesting game shown. 

Probably because it is heavily, HEAVILY doing the same types of things this game was promising to do.

This is why I had trouble with identifying the game, because its almost copying the same exact graphical style.

This game has been shown since 2017, and it still hasn't come out yet.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmfao he's gonna spend his day going through old Xbox game trailers to see if they've re-used assets :lawl: 

oh man, the lemmings are pissed.

especially since he spent this past night going through old comments that HE THOUGHT he was going to re-post and "own" them.

In order for that to happen, the press conference needed to show actual new games.:tom:

4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

You said Xbox had nothing for 2021.

I pointed you two high budget games, Flight Simulator and FH5.

THEN you switched your shitty bait, oh wait guys, I am talking about NEW games.

Of course you can't announce brand new games and have them released in such a short time.

What do you think MS is? Shitty Sony with their indie games?

Hey retard, can you read and comprehend? 

I said Lemmings have been waiting since launch for games.... only Halo and Forza are coming later this year..... which equals to 2021 as being BLEAK. 

a year has 12 months...two releases in 12 months is BLEAK. 

As far as development time.... you should explain that to your fellow lemmings who expected a boatload of games this year 😂🤣

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Hey retard, can you read and comprehend? 

I said Lemmings have been waiting since launch for games.... only Halo and Forza are coming later this year..... which equals to 2021 as being BLEAK. 

a year has 12 months...two releases in 12 is BLEAK. 

As far as development time.... you should explain that to your fellow lemmings who expected a boatload of games this year 😂🤣

Series SX released November 10th.

MS Flight Simulator is coming July 27th and FH5 is coming November 9th. 

That's exactly within a year for FH5 and much less for Juy 27th.

Yes, Halo Infinite got delayed but so did Sony exclusives and even worse, now coming to PS4 (according to their we believe in generations logic).

And besides, don't come to me talking shit about having 2 games in a year and calling it bleak, especially during its first year when you sheep are used to Nintendo giving you the middle finger and leaving you replaying Mario Odyssey for a whole fucking year.

4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Series SX released November 10th.

MS Flight Simulator is coming July 27th and FH5 is coming November 9th. 

That's exactly within a year for FH5 and much less for Juy 27th.

Yes, Halo Infinite got delayed but so did Sony exclusives and even worse, now coming to PS4 (according to their we believe in generations logic).

And besides, don't come to me talking shit about having 2 games in a year and calling it bleak, especially during its first year when you sheep are used to Nintendo giving you the middle finger and leaving you replaying Mario Odyssey for a whole fucking year.

LOL the switch literally launched with a GoTY winner in Zelda BoTW.

And that wasn't a downport like Flight Simulator.:lawl: