Official Xbox and Bethesda E3 presentation thread

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

So do they have 3 new acquisitions or not? 🤨

It was all a lie. Don't get your news from Jeff Grubb and these Xbox insiders. Today proved how they don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

They were all claiming MS was gonna purchase 3 studios (Crytek and even SEGA were mentioned as part of the potential acquisitions) and nothing happened. 

They also claimed we would see Hellblade 2 and Starfield gameplay with a potential release in Holiday 2021, that was a lie as well lol. 

• dead 1
  • Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flops, vapourware and multiplats

One thing no one is talking about, isn't the Series X supposed to have a big graphical advantage over the PS5?   Did they forget to tell there developers?   

Alright lets put the biases aside and admit that this has been a pretty good conference so far 

Posted Images

One thing no one is talking about, isn't the Series X supposed to have a big graphical advantage over the PS5?

Did they forget to tell there developers? 

:risitas2:

Edited by Cell
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1
  • aitch 1
Just now, Cell said:

One thing no one is talking about, isn't the Series X supposed to have a big graphical advantage over the PS5?

Did they forget to tell there develops? 

:risitas2:

7 months into the new gen and they are still getting dogwalked by Sony's 1st party AAA games lol.

I guess the devs didn't get the memo 😂.

I love how the power narrative ended as soon as Sony started showing their games like Horizon and R&C. I don't see MS touting that power BS anymore.

Sony just shit all over them with the Horizon demo two weeks before then had multiple AAA releases that people are playing during E3. And apparently a new conference/SOP in two weeks

Talk about walking all over MS :hest:

• dead 1
6 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Sony just shit all over them with the Horizon demo two weeks before then had multiple AAA releases that people are playing during E3. And apparently a new conference/SOP in two weeks

Talk about walking all over MS :hest:

It's going to be a bloodbath if Sony announces a show in the next few days. Can you imagine if Sony starts their next show with God of War Ragnarok gameplay? It's a wrap.

Ratchet and Horizon right now are dogwalking everything MS showed at their conference. Hell you go on Twitter now Sony and Playstation are both trending a lot higher than Xbox and Bathesda even though they didn't show up  :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER
59 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

no halo sp footage?

still coming in hot or traumatized from last year? :hest:

Yeah this would have been the perfect time to show the improvements and changes they've made since the bad reception from last year, and instead they just ditched it for a multiplayer trailer.

Not a good sign.

38 minutes ago, Remij said:

Halo looks so fucking good :wow2: 

That campaign cutscene got me hype af :smoke:

I remember you said the same shit before they showed gameplay. I see you haven’t learned your lesson. :mj: