Official Xbox and Bethesda E3 presentation thread

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flops, vapourware and multiplats

One thing no one is talking about, isn't the Series X supposed to have a big graphical advantage over the PS5?   Did they forget to tell there developers?   

Alright lets put the biases aside and admit that this has been a pretty good conference so far 

Posted Images

So it just dawned on me that....

Halo is nothing more than Samus Aran in her suit talking to a miniature holographic Zero Suit Samus.

Literally the two main characters of the entire franchise are ripoffs off one character.:cat:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

holy shit, he couldn't even finish his sentence, and then posted a smiley of him shitting his pants.:lawl:

I don't have to tell him this post wasn't funny... it'll dawn on him later :ovolol: 

Finally caught up and watched this. Thought it was really good overall from a GP point of view. Amazing how many third party day 1 games they got on board. Was probably their best show in a long time. With that said, I still can't believe how poor their first party showing was. Like it takes effort to be as bad as their first party output is. No Fable, no Hellblade 2 (lol remember when this was revealed and lemmings thought it was a launch game), no Perfect Dark, etc. Then Starfield only gets a CGI trailer, plus nearly everything else was just CGI trailers outside of Horizon 5. Ridiculous. 

But, GP shit was awesome. 

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Finally caught up and watched this. Thought it was really good overall from a GP point of view. Amazing how many third party day 1 games they got on board. Was probably their best show in a long time. With that said, I still can't believe how poor their first party showing was. Like it takes effort to be as bad as their first party output is. No Fable, no Hellblade 2 (lol remember when this was revealed and lemmings thought it was a launch game), no Perfect Dark, etc. Then Starfield only gets a CGI trailer, plus nearly everything else was just CGI trailers outside of Horizon 5. Ridiculous. 

Is there any lemming still willing to go on record and re-confirming that they still believe that Hellblade 2 trailer is real in-game footage and the graphics will be just like that?

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Is there any lemming still willing to go on record and re-confirming that they still believe that Hellblade 2 trailer is real in-game footage and the graphics will be just like that?

Well at this rate it's looking like a 2023 game lol So if they delay it long enough it could actually get close to that trailer 

44 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

LemiJ thought those 24 FPS "in engine" trailers was representative of gameplay :lawl:

2 hours ago, Substatic said:

Starfield. Forza. Flight Sim. Halo.

PC wins. Always. Another gen of being gfx king and GS/MC library king.

LOL Forza Horizon 5 doesn't have ray-tracing.

And they are going to keep the same exact graphical features across all versions.

Which absolutely 100% proves my point on not having an actual PC-centric developed game. LOL

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL Forza Horizon 5 doesn't have ray-tracing.

And they are going to keep the same exact graphical features across all versions.

Which absolutely 100% proves my point on not having an actual PC-centric developed game. LOL

It will look and run better on PC, like 99% of titles each year! 

Video Gaming, Best on PC.

Edited by Substatic