Official Xbox and Bethesda E3 presentation thread

Just now, Substatic said:

Even the title doesn't say what you're saying.

You're owning yourself. 

Yes it does.

I even challenged you to prove me wrong.........and that is when you are running away.

Notice how you are still not responding to what I challenged you with.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flops, vapourware and multiplats

One thing no one is talking about, isn't the Series X supposed to have a big graphical advantage over the PS5?   Did they forget to tell there developers?   

Alright lets put the biases aside and admit that this has been a pretty good conference so far 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yes it does.

I even challenged you to prove me wrong.........and that is when you are running away.

Jerry is such frequent lying a normal behavior with you?

1. Lies about DF quotes by making them up. Someone digs up the article themselves and sees you lied (Remji).

2. Lying about DF article titles, posts picture showing you're lying.

3. Lies about my PC.

4. Lies about CDPR quotes by making them up. Someone digs up the article themselves and sees you lied (Me).

This is poor behavior for an adult.

Jerry is such frequent lying a normal behavior with you?

1. Lies about DF quotes by making them up. Someone digs up the article themselves and sees you lied (Remji).

2. Lying about DF article titles, posts picture showing you're lying.

3. Lies about my PC.

4. Lies about CDPR quotes by making them up. Someone digs up the article themselves and sees you lied (Me).

This is poor behavior for an adult.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sweetie............I've already figured out your pattern.

Once I have you right at the Digtal Foundry headline, and am directly challenging you................you suddenly pivot into talking about me supposedly being a liar. And now you are back to talking about your PC again.

Its noticeable what you are doing.

And its not working.  I'm am easily going to re-direct you back to the Digital Foundry headline over and over again, and specifically bring you back to the "challenge" I issued you pages ago.

And you will run away each and every time.

And I will point it out, each and every time.

12 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Also you fabricated CDPR quotes. You said CP  was ported from console to PC. When asked for citation you fled.

Is this normal behavior for Jerry?

He said Cyberpunk 2077 was ported from console to PC LOL? What on Earth...

Edited by DynamiteCop
Just now, DynamiteCop said:

He said cyberpunk 2077 was imported from console to PC LOL? What on Earth...

yeah, i talked about how the engine isn't remotely pushing the limits of newer PCs.

I talked about how the draw distance should be much greater on the PC version, and how the NPC density is a joke, even with the options they provide you.

On top of that, its just nVidia's new graphical features that are added on top of a game that is clearly not taking full advantage of the PC.

Oh....................he didn't explain that part to you................y'know the ACTUAL CONTEXT of what I was talking about.

He only gave a half-assed, misleading version to you. Yeah, what a shock.

Jerry I listed your 4 major lies that you keep spamming. Why still spam them?

And you just repeated the pattern again.

Its funny how you think you are somehow going to find a way around something I've already got you figured out on.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah, i talked about how the engine isn't remotely pushing the limits of newer PCs.

I talked about how the draw distance should be much greater on the PC version, and how the NPC density is a joke, even with the options they provide you.

On top of that, its just nVidia's new graphical features that are added on top of a game that is clearly not taking full advantage of the PC.

Oh....................he didn't explain that part to you................y'know the ACTUAL CONTEXT of what I was talking about.

He only gave a half-assed, misleading version to you. Yeah, what a shock.

So basically a bunch of meaningless conjecture. Got it.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

So basically a bunch of meaningless conjecture. Got it.

Not if you know anything about PC gaming, it isn't.

In fact, people like you were saying that CDPR was going to be primarily designed for consoles 2-3 years ago. You were arguing with people like Remij about that.

Like.........have you even seen the relatively low PC hardware requirements? Can you honestly call that a game that is pushing the limits of PC design?

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And you just repeated the pattern again.

Its funny how you think you are somehow going to find a way around something I've already got you figured out on.

Why do you keep lying about the same things when everyone knows you are lying about the same 4 things?

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Why do you keep lying about the same things when everyone knows you are lying about the same 4 things?

Its amazing, its almost like a reflex.

I corner you to talking about this Digital Foundry headline

QqcMLNF.png

And you suddenly want to talk about me, and whether I lie.

Its not working with me, sweetie.

Nice, going by that headline you lied. A lot. 

No, I didn't.

And even challenged you to prove me wrong.

.....and now we have reached the part where............you WON'T respond to that challenge and will run away.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Not if you know anything about PC gaming, it isn't.

In fact, people like you were saying that CDPR was going to be primarily designed for consoles 2-3 years ago. You were arguing with people like Remij about that.

Like.........have you even seen the relatively low PC hardware requirements? Can you honestly call that a game that is pushing the limits of PC design?

You have no idea what you're talking about. Cyberpunk out of anything is very clearly a PC game which was gutted to run on the Xbox one and PlayStation 4.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

You have no idea what you're talking about. Cyberpunk out of anything is very clearly a PC game which was gutted to run on the Xbox one and PlayStation 4.

Its already gutted for the PC.

I specifically two examples.

Did you read what I typed?

Because the one who sounds like they don't know much about PC gaming is you.  Let me know when you have a response to the two SPECIFIC in-game examples I just gave.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Its already gutted for the PC.

I specifically two examples.

Did you read what I typed?

Because the one who sounds like they don't know much about PC gaming is you.  Let me know when you have a response to the two SPECIFIC in-game examples I just gave.

You have the worst inclination for shitty hot takes, Jerry. What you said is just dumb, and you're being dumb just because you want to argue about something dumb.

Get a new schtick. It's a PC game you dumb moron.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

You have the worst inclination for shitty hot takes,

Its not a "take"

Are you saying that the thing that I am describing within the PC version of Cyberpunk 2077 is NOT HAPPENING as I describe it?

How is me pointing out an observable visual thing about the video game a "take"???????????:drake:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its not a "take"

Are you saying that the thing that I am describing within the PC version of Cyberpunk 2077 is NOT HAPPENING as I describe it?

How is me pointing out an observable visual thing about the video game a "take"???????????:drake:

It's a hot take because you're basing your strange view on a few minor things that aren't even true. It's a graphically demanding game in general, it's demanding even without Ray tracing. Adding to that the draw distance and population density are much greater on PC.

Every effect and graphical feature of the game is more substantial on PC and by substantial margins. You're the only person I've encountered and who is dumb enough to actually say that Cyberpunk is a console port on PC. It's completely asinine.