Official Xbox and Bethesda E3 presentation thread

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

It's a hot take because you're basing your strange view on a few minor things that aren't even true. It's a graphically demanding game in general

LOL, here are the framerates for older generation video card

Its only demanding if you turn on the newest nVidia RTX features. 

UxkBwVz.png

This is a game that isn't pushing more objects, more NPCs, more animations occuring on-screen.

Things that would heavily tax the CPU.

I would LOVE for you to show me that immense population density on the PC version.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flops, vapourware and multiplats

One thing no one is talking about, isn't the Series X supposed to have a big graphical advantage over the PS5?   Did they forget to tell there developers?   

Alright lets put the biases aside and admit that this has been a pretty good conference so far 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL, here are the framerates for older generation video card

Its only demanding if you turn on the newest nVidia RTX features. 

UxkBwVz.png

This is a game that isn't pushing more objects, more NPCs, more animations occuring on-screen.

Things that would heavily tax the CPU.

I would LOVE for you to show me that immense population density on the PC version.

Not a problem, I have no issue showing you when I get home from my job, something you desperately need.

Edited by DynamiteCop
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Not a problem, I have no issue showing you when I get home from my job, something you desperately need.

Gotta at least give you credit. You at least sound like you're going to do something. 

Instead of the other dipshit who go around threatening bets for days.

The personal butthurt about me is similar, tho.

Yeah you try your best showing me those immense NPC crowds. I'm only playing the game with an even better CPU and GPU than you are, but you apparently know better.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Gotta at least give you credit. You at least sound like you're going to do something. 

Instead of the other dipshit who go around threatening bets for days.

The personal butthurt about me is similar, tho.

Yeah you try your best showing me those immense NPC crowds. I'm only playing the game with an even newer CPU and GPU than you are, but you apparently know better.

No you're not lol...

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

No you're not lol...

Well, you could have a CPU better than my 5800X, there's two of them that are technically clocked higher with more cores.

You don't have a better GPU than my 3090., tho.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Well, you could have a CPU better than my 5800X, there's two of them that are technically clocked higher with more cores.

You don't have a better GPU than my 3090., tho.

I also have a 5800X, and I have a 6900 XT. So basically I have the same CPU and a better GPU than you at any resolution below 4K.

2 hours ago, Substatic said:

I don't know why Jerry can not believe this. 

Because Jerry can not help himself but gloat about what he perceives as him having superiority over other people on this forum... specifically the people who leave him buttblasted often.

And yea, this is normal behavior for him. 

He talks shit and tries to talk in certainties... like he tried to do with you stating your PC was worse than a PS5.  I see you like to do what I do... which is lead him on thinking he has some upper ground, seeing just how cocky and far gone he'll go, before you slap him with a perm ban bet..  Then the topic changes REAL quick... and he goes around in circles and circles again... like that machine it's named after.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Because Jerry can not help himself but gloat about what he perceives as him having superiority over other people on this forum... specifically the people who leave him buttblasted often.

And yea, this is normal behavior for him. 

He talks shit and tries to talk in certainties... like he tried to do with you stating your PC was worse than a PS5.  I see you like to do what I do... which is lead him on thinking he has some upper ground, seeing just how cocky and far gone he'll go, before you slap him with a perm ban bet..  Then the topic changes REAL quick... and he goes around in circles and circles again... like that machine it's named after.

He's a textbook narcissist.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

He's a textbook narcissist.

Dude, I've NEVER heard someone brag so much about their PC.. and in such a short time than he has.  It's hilarious.. considering he used to cry and defend his old PC when Jonb was clowning him about it.

But I guess when you go from a GTX970 to a RTX3090 that's what happens.  All that stimulus money went straight into PC parts so he could brag and talk down to people like me and Substatic on this forum.   :tom: 

In one thread he's boasting about his amazing PC... while in the next thread he's talking about how there's no PC centric games developed and how PS5 Ratshit and Clunk is more amazing than anything else LOL. $2500+ just to brag about it :rofls: 

Also brags about his OLED like nobody else has any idea just how AMAZING it is... lmao.  He called his 55'' a BIG screen and say's it's blindingly bright.  Has his PC out in his living room permanently.  Windows scaling 225% so he can see anything.  Dude literally posts on the forum on his OLED tv with keyboard and mouse on his coffee table  :hest: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Dude, I've NEVER heard someone brag so much about their PC.. and in such a short time than he has.  It's hilarious.. considering he used to cry and defend his old PC when Jonb was clowning him about it.

But I guess when you go from a GTX970 to a RTX3090 that's what happens.  All that stimulus money went straight into PC parts so he could brag and talk down to people like me and Substatic on this forum.   :tom: 

In one thread he's boasting about his amazing PC... while in the next thread he's talking about how there's no PC centric games developed and how PS5 Ratshit and Clunk is more amazing than anything else LOL. $2500+ just to brag about it :rofls: 

Also brags about his OLED like nobody else has any idea just how AMAZING it is... lmao.  He called his 55'' a BIG screen and say's it's blindingly bright.  Has his PC out in his living room permanently.  Windows scaling 225% so he can see anything.  Dude literally posts on the forum on his OLED tv with keyboard and mouse on his coffee table  :hest: 

That sounds pretty accurate...

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

What do you mean lol no? The 6900 XT is faster in rasterization than the 3090 in nearly every game at resolutions below 4K...

No, it doesn't

uEvBmwLGQi9hVD98j2cehJ-970-80.png.webp

NhXhZwpvabw7YetbpJxfmJ-970-80.png.webp

You must be looking at AMD benchmarks when they were using the Resizable BAR feature to help squeeze out an extra 5-8% performance.

That ended up being applied to nVidia RTX 3000 GPUs as well.  It just took a firmware update to both the video card and to my B550 motherboard.

21 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, it doesn't

uEvBmwLGQi9hVD98j2cehJ-970-80.png.webp

NhXhZwpvabw7YetbpJxfmJ-970-80.png.webp

You must be looking at AMD benchmarks when they were using the Resizable BAR feature to help squeeze out an extra 5-8% performance.

That ended up being applied to nVidia RTX 3000 GPUs as well.  It just took a firmware update to both the video card and to my B550 motherboard.

That's two months outdated.

Like I told you, my GPU is better than your 3090 at resolutions below 4K.

JUXmVlj.png

ZWAzhxO.png

sSKbEUo.png

• dead 1
8 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

That's two months outdated.

Like I told you, my GPU is better than your 3090 at resolutions below 4K.

JUXmVlj.png

ZWAzhxO.png

sSKbEUo.png

No those are game averages, and you don't list which games.

Major AAA games are running better on the 3090.

First of all, your claim was "every game" and that's laughably wrong.  But more importantly, all the major games that weren't initially designed for Xbox or for AMD run better on the 3090. 

8 hours ago, Substatic said:

giphy.webp

its actually great to see that, after you've run away from an argument in which you were failing.......you've resorted to the same type of butthurt from Lemij.

No surprise there. I take satisfaction of people who are so butthurt they are literally creating jerry fanfic.