Official PC Gamer Show thread of butthurt cows and sheep whining

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Technically the MS, EA, UBISOFT, etc. shows are all PC shows. Almost all or even all the games are shown on PC since PC is the best gaming platform.

Yep.  I mean, only an IDIOT would spend $1500+ solely on a graphics card if he didn't agree with you. :hest: 

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

For the supposed #1 platform this event sure came and went without any hype or anticipation....yikes.

For a platform that you don't care about you sure are upset that you can't spend find a new GPU right now.

14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

For the supposed #1 platform 

Please don't say supposed. It won last gen at both GS and MC using literally any rule we ever used.  In fact I'm pretty sure we stopped doing that dumb meta game because PC ended up triple digits ahead of the second place system, and it got boring as fuck. Also for that gen It had the most revenue, players, and the best graphics on top of that.

Also, yeah the show sucked. But what can they really present when all the other shows scoop up PC games to present. The MS show was great and that was essentially the real PC show. All of their games are best on PC and were running on PC. I think you don't know what platform means because nearly all titles at E3 were either shown on PC or will be objectively better experienced on PC. It has the most amount of games that will be on it compared to any other system from E3. That's number one platform stuff.

Edited by Substatic