Forza Horizon 5 is only 4K/30 on XsX (1080p/30 on XsS), and sub-4K to get 60fps, and has no ray-tracing during gameplay. Only vista mode.

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

"The 59-second teaser solely featured "in-engine" footage, pitched as a proof of concept during "early development." It focused on improvements to the underlying ForzaTech engine rather than all-new Forza gameplay."

https://www.windowscentral.com/forza-motorsport-8

it's using the same engine lol. and i said the visuals will improve as it gets better optimized over time. keep up. 

Obviously when I say "different engine" I mean a more up to date version of the engine.

And again, what I said still stands.  FH was always 30fps and FM was always 60 :shrug: 

The game looked sick if you ask me.

I played FH4 for the first time this year and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It looked fantastic on my PC with high settings and 60FPS. This new one is going to look even better...much better from the looks of it.

Can't imagine playing it at 30fps though.

Just now, Remij said:

Obviously when I say "different engine" I mean a more up to date version of the engine.

And again, what I said still stands.  FH was always 30fps and FM was always 60 :shrug: 

well duh. fh5 is a more up to date version of its existing engine too :D  that's why it looks great! 

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

"The 59-second teaser solely featured "in-engine" footage, pitched as a proof of concept during "early development." It focused on improvements to the underlying ForzaTech engine rather than all-new Forza gameplay."

https://www.windowscentral.com/forza-motorsport-8

it's using the same engine lol. and i said the visuals will improve as it gets better optimized over time. keep up. 

GD with the back to back body bag of LemiJ :salute:

Edited by Goukosan
11 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

What’s forza vista? Replays? Lolzzzz

Its not even a replay mode.

Its literally where you select a car, ONE CAR, and place it in a location, completely stationary.

And you just..........look at it........at slow-moving camera angles.

Its a glorified screensaver mode.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Its not even a replay mode.

Its literally where you select a car, ONE CAR, and place it in a location, completely stationary.

And you just..........look at it........at slow-moving camera angles.

Its a glorified screensaver mode.

You’re fucking joking :D why would they even mention it holy fuck 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

You’re fucking joking :D why would they even mention it holy fuck 

This is very similar to what Phil Spencer does in interviews, and when he's giving presentations.

He brings up something, and then immediately shows something else without be specifically clear about it. And the view seems to think that the two things are related.

So that's what they did in that video. The Playground spokesperson says "with Ray-TRACING!!!! in Forza Vista Let's show some footage of gorgeous Mexico!!!"