No More Heroes 3 gameplay

Those textures resolution and aliasing are disgusting. Holy hell. :holeup:

This really need to be ported unto PC to reach it's real potential. Just like Deadly Premonition 2. Switch shit hardware is ruining all those niche games.

• Upvote 1

I watched it again and it just might be the ugliest game of this generation. :kaz: 

And they are playing it with motion controllers gimmicks. :D It's like playing on Wii all over again.

Seriously though, im not trying to come off as a graphics whore but why does it look like its running at 360p? there are plenty of sharp looking switch games (by the hardware's standards) but there is something very wrong with this game's visuals. I read that they're using UE4 for this as well (like Travis Strikes Back) so there is no excuse for it to look this poor.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Seriously though, im not trying to come off as a graphics whore but why does it look like its running at 360p? there are plenty of sharp looking switch games (by the hardware's standards) but there is something very wrong with this game's visuals. I read that they're using UE4 for this as well (like Travis Strikes Back) so there is no excuse for it to look this poor.

It's baffling indeed. I'm thinking they actually had a nice looking game but it ran like absolute ass and instead of smart improvements they just downgraded everything until it ran okay.

It is shit looking, even by Switch standards.