The search for more racism has reached a new level

Birding and bird names are racist 

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/07/1004076000/to-make-birding-inclusive-some-birds-will-need-new-names-without-colonial-roots

Lmao what the fuck is the end game here? To erase the 1400s-1900s from existence ?

Can we just accept EVERYONE and EVERY race are racist and shitheads to eachother for hundreds of thousands of years? It's tribalism, humans are tribal species. We are animals. There is no good or bad racism, erasing whitness is not going to eliminate racism, it will create more.  

Edited by Cooke
  • Sad 1
  • 11 months later...
On 2021-06-16 at 3:25 PM, Cooke said:

Birding and bird names are racist 

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/07/1004076000/to-make-birding-inclusive-some-birds-will-need-new-names-without-colonial-roots

Lmao what the fuck is the end game here? To erase the 1400s-1900s from existence ?

Can we just accept EVERYONE and EVERY race are racist and shitheads to eachother for hundreds of thousands of years? It's tribalism, humans are tribal species. We are animals. There is no good or bad racism, erasing whitness is not going to eliminate racism, it will create more.  

Cooke defending racism again. Interesting. 

It boggles my mind that the left continues to emphasize race and ethnicity in every single part of our culture and society, when history has shown those types of divisions always lead to conflict and worsening relations for every group.

liquid and his progressive buddies have really gone off the rails. We can only hope common sense will start returning to our society after the elections this year.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

It boggles my mind that the right continues to emphasize religion in every single part of our culture and society, when history has shown those types of divisions always lead to conflict and worsening relations for every group. 

Please show me where I or anyone in here has said anything off the rails. I can show you plenty of times you said stupid, untrue shit as a fact only to be proven wrong then ignore the fact that you were wrong. 

I can also show you times where people like Cooke or Dynocuck brought race into situations where race wasn't the issue. Are they far left progressive too? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Please show me where I or anyone in here has said anything off the rails. I can show you plenty of times you said stupid, untrue shit as a fact only to be proven wrong then ignore the fact that you were wrong. 

I can also show you times where people like Cooke or Dynocuck brought race into situations where race wasn't the issue. Are they far left progressive too? 

If you're referring to that comment about Black Panther cooke made, I do think that was dumb and unnecessary. 

22 hours ago, Twinblade said:

If you're referring to that comment about Black Panther cooke made, I do think that was dumb and unnecessary. 

There was also the time Cooke made the Smith/Rock slap issue about how white people are constantly being unjustly called racist and spent days coming up with multiversal situations where either a Chriss Pratt slapped Chris Rock or Will Smith slapped Tom Hanks and of course the white man was the victim of false racism claims? Like this is how his fucking mind works.

I'm sure none of that colors his judgement about a white guy who admits to racist hatred driving 200 miles to a city with an established black community and a low gun rate to go on a murder spree, killing 10 black people is probably racist or not. Of course Cooke refuses to believe the guy is racist. So how do people have honest conversations about race when someone who considers himself a pillar of fairness has this kind of mentality? 

What if Cooke is on a jury, or a cop, or a judge, or a teacher or something? He thinks the rest of the world is too obsessed with race. What people like him want is the conversation to never happen. Which is bizarre because like I said, he himself brings race into issues that have nothing to actually do with race in the first place. And to top it off, his scenarios always conclude with the white person being justified yet unfairly treated. Even if no white people were even in the scenario to begin with. 

This is what arguments are like with you guys. Your personal bullshit on display arguing against insane hypotheticals and worst case scenarios free of actual context. Just extremes that force people take a binary stance.