Data from Delta variant in UK is not good at all

smartselect_20210614-tijfp.jpg

I'm not one for covid fear mongering, but this is pretty bad

A third of all hospitalized are vaccinated

7% of them are double vaccinated

Almost half the deaths are vaccinated

It went from 6% to 10% in of all cases the US in the last week and experts are saying the wave is coming in the US as well. And it's almost twice as transmissible. 

Take care of yourselves this shit isn't over

Edited by Vini
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you guys want to set up some kind of Covid club? Im honestly so sick of hearing about it, I come to SW to distract myself from this type of discussion

“all of us are able to handle this because we're adults” looks at posts itt  

Posted Images

Just now, Twinblade said:

So you guys want to set up some kind of Covid club? Im honestly so sick of hearing about it, I come to SW to distract myself from this type of discussion

Nah I hate it too this is probably my second post about it.

28 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Do you guys want to set up some kind of Covid club? Im honestly so sick of hearing about it, I come to SW to distract myself from this type of discussion

Nah, all of us are able to handle this because we're adults.

On a  side note, California finally opened up yesterday and it was like a scene out of the Twilight Zone. When I went to Safeway I was the only one not wearing a mask and everyone was giving me tense nervous looks. Last night I ordered a Reagan/Bush '84 t-shirt so I can wear it to Whole Foods without a mask. People are strongly advising me not to do this. I gotta.

36 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This. 

37 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

For real. They can go to a news forum. 

8 minutes ago, Saucer said:
On a  side note, California finally opened up yesterday and it was like a scene out of the Twilight Zone. When I went to Safeway I was the only one not wearing a mask and everyone was giving me tense nervous looks. Last night I ordered a Reagan/Bush '84 t-shirt so I can wear it to Whole Foods without a mask. People are strongly advising me not to do this. I gotta.

Of course, how else are you going to get that internship on Jesse Watters unless you do cutting edge stuff like that?

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Of course, how else are you going to get that internship on Jesse Watters.

Don't get mad at me because your tribe is a bunch of pussies. I'm helping them get over their neurosis. :ufdup:

Just now, Saucer said:

Don't get mad at me because your tribe is a bunch of pussies. I'm helping them get over their neurosis. :ufdup:

You got mad because somebody just posted a news story?

I mean, it is usually the most effective method over making your type of people mad. Just post news about factual things that happened.

Oh, and about being able to take the mask off..............you're welcomed.

Just now, Saucer said:

Down to "No you" after one reply. :kaz:

Wow, you're down to pretending that the other person posted something entirely different and simplistic.

Dang, the tunnel-vision has gotten that bad for you, eh?

Looks like you need to take the mask off.........to get more oxygen up there.

.......you're welcomed, by the way.

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Look at this cringe. :kaz:

I ordered a Reagan/Bush '84 t-shirt so I can wear it to Whole Foods without a mask.

:drake: Its funny seeing him try.

But then again............this guy declared a 230 pound guy not being knocked down by a 170 guy that's a foot shorter than him and has no records of ever knocking out anybody, ever...........to be a monumental achievement in Suburban White Guy History:lawl:

The funny part is........it probably is an achievement for that demographic.LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Already tapping out I see?

aka Logan Paul'd

You're so rattled you went straight for the racist insults and showed your true colors again. Why don't you ever get any better at this game? :kaz:

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You're so rattled you went straight for the racist insults and showed your true colors again. Why don't you ever get any better at this game? :kaz:

Why wouldn't Floyd Mayweather train for the Logan paul fight?

.........because he doesn't need to, in order to easily beat him.

............you're welcomed on the mask by the way.

LOL, telling other people that they're rattled, when he immediately pretended imaginary responses that didn't exist.