Bethesda tells dumbfuck Cows to quit their bitching over Starfield MS exclusivity.

Bethesda Apologizes for Starfield Xbox Exclusivity: Can Be 'Frustrating' For PlayStation Owners - IGN

Damn, the idiot casuals known as Cows are going to have to buy a real gaming system if they want to experience this masterpiece. And Bethesda couldn't give two fucks.

"If you're a big fan of stuff we make and a game that we're making is no longer available on your platform I totally understand if you are unhappy or pissed. I get it, those are all real feelings and frustrations," Hines said in an interview with GameSpot.

"I don’t know how to allay the fears and concerns of PlayStation 5 fans other than to say, 'Well, I’m a PlayStation 5 player as well,' Hines added. "And I’ve played games on that console, and there’s games I’m gonna continue to play on it. But if you want to play Starfield? PC and Xbox."

"Sorry, all I can really say is, 'I apologize,' because I'm certain that's frustrating to folks, but there's not a whole lot I can do about it."

tenor.gif

Edited by Substatic
  • Geese 2

western slop rpgs full of bugs, and mediocre 5 hour SP only shooters like wolfencuck and BOOM-er? Look at Redfail, what an abomination that trailer was. All fake CGI as well

Nobody wants these antiquated trash. Bethesda makes trash that all under performed at retail and forced an emergency sale of all their assets to MS.

Edited by Bodycount_
  • Like 1

Nobody is jealous of no gameplay. Bathesda acting like they showed some Gold with that dogshit Starfield  trailer. All an attempt to build fake hype. I have a PC and will be able to play the game on day one if it’s good and I fell asleep watching the trailer. It was boring as fuck.

I haven’t seen any cows in social media begging for that dogshit after the snoozefest trailer. The low number of views of the trailer compared to games like BF2042 and Elden Ring shows how boring it was. They announced this game years ago and still have no gameplay and are depending on a placeholder release date of 2022. You lems better hope Starfield76 doesn’t end up being another major flop for Bathesda because right now it’s sounding like vaporware.

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

Nobody is jealous of no gameplay. Bathesda acting like they showed some Gold with that dogshit Starfield  trailer. All an attempt to build fake hype. I have a PC and will be able to play the game on day one if it’s good and I fell asleep watching the trailer. It was boring as fuck.

I haven’t seen any cows in social media begging for that dogshit after the snoozefest trailer. The low number of views of the trailer compared to games like BF2042 and Elden Ring shows how boring it was. They announced this game years ago and still have no gameplay and are depending on a placeholder release date of 2022. You lems better hope Starfield76 doesn’t end up being another major flop for Bathesda because right now it’s sounding like vaporware.

That's cool.. go ahead and play on your pc.  Not everyone has a pc capable of gaming.  The people who don't have will get an Xbox.. More customers for MS in the long run.. Which is the whole point of MS's domination this gen.

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

I have :hest:  keep the tears flowing.. juicy tears are so tasty!

Edited by Spicalicious
2 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

That's cool.. go ahead and play on your pc.  Not everyone has a pc capable of gaming.  The people who don't have will get an Xbox.. More customers for MS in the long run.. Which is the whole point of MS's domination this gen.

There is no issue with exclusives. I’m actually happy for you Lems that you are finally getting some exclusives worth a damn instead of lying to yourselves like you were doing for years saying  that exclusives were “anti-consumer” 😂. I’m just telling you that it’s too early to be talking about cows being jealous considering Bathesda’s last open world RPG was a total flop and we haven’t seen any gameplay from Starfield.

If they showed gameplay you lemming clowns would have something to gloat about but as it is we have Todd Howard teasing cinematics and logos for years now with no hint of gameplay. Considering what happened to games like CP2077 and FO76 I’d be wary of overhyping the shit out of Starfield just yet, that’s all I’m saying. When you guys get some good gameplay it will be time to gloat but until then  you have nothing but logos to drool over while cows are actually playing GOTY caliber exclusives.

2 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

I have :hest:  keep the tears flowing.. juicy tears are so tasty!

Seems my words struck a nerve. How many replies are you doing to my one post? Are you gonna be okay? You seem hurt by the truth of my original post  :sabu: