Bethesda tells dumbfuck Cows to quit their bitching over Starfield MS exclusivity.

31 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

There is no issue with exclusives. I’m actually happy for you Lems that you are finally getting some exclusives worth a damn instead of lying to yourselves like you were doing for years saying  that exclusives were “anti-consumer” 😂. I’m just telling you that it’s too early to be talking about cows being jealous considering Bathesda’s last open world RPG was a total flop and we haven’t seen any gameplay from Starfield.

If they showed gameplay you lemming clowns would have something to gloat about but as it is we have Todd Howard teasing cinematics and logos for years now with no hint of gameplay. Considering what happened to games like CP2077 and FO76 I’d be wary of overhyping the shit out of Starfield just yet, that’s all I’m saying. When you guys get some good gameplay it will be time to gloat but until then  you have nothing but logos to drool over while cows are actually playing GOTY caliber exclusives.

Seems my words struck a nerve. How many replies are you doing to my one post? Are you gonna be okay? You seem hurt by the truth of my original post  :sabu:

Not at all hurt.  I know what MS is doing but the cow denial has been hilarious past few years.  We've been saying that MS has been building up a stable of games and purchasing large dev studios and they are obviously serious.  All this time cows have been saying that devs under zenimax and others never keep games exclusive because of Sony userbase devotion but obviously an 8  billion dollar purchase of Zenimax proves that they are serious and they just confirmed that they are now keeping things exclusive to MS platforms... for now..  It may come to PS in the form of Gamepass in the future but you will be paying the $15-$20 monthly to MS.

For the time being however, MS's plan is to make people want to buy the Xbox or play on a gaming pc.  win-win for MS.    Once this takes off and they weaken sony enough, they might start making gamepass available for playstation... but not until Sony loses its market domination...  MS wants people to trust their hardware and ecosystem of games and it is an attractive option for newcomers or casuals who were playstation last gen and might decide that MS has better value. 

Edited by Spicalicious
12 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

Not at all hurt.  I know what MS is doing but the cow denial has been hilarious past few years.  We've been saying that MS has been building up a stable of games and purchasing large dev studios and they are obviously serious.  All this time cows have been saying that devs under zenimax and others never keep games exclusive because of Sony userbase devotion but obviously an 8  billion dollar purchase of Zenimax proves that they are serious and they just confirmed that they are now keeping things exclusive to MS platforms... for now..  It may come to PS in the form of Gamepass in the future but you will be paying the $15-$20 monthly to MS.

For the time being however, MS's plan is to make people want to buy the Xbox or play on a gaming pc.  win-win for MS.    Once this takes off and they weaken sony enough, they might start making gamepass available for playstation... but not until Sony loses its market domination...  MS wants people to trust their hardware and ecosystem of games and it is an attractive option for newcomers or casuals who were playstation last gen and might decide that MS has better value. 

You sound hurt bro.

If anything it's you lems that have been living in denial. You should thank Cows for putting MS under so much pressure that they finally woke up and spent money on some decent Studios.

For the past 8 years you lems have been living in denial. While Sony was releasing games like God of War and TLOU y'all were pretending that trash games like Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 were enough to challenge what Sony was bringing out. Sony has been releasing GOTY winning new IPs and the response from you clowns is that what they were doing was "anti-consumer". In fact, y'all were screaming that bullshit anti-consumer song until MS bought Bathesda this year. It took Halo turning into a meme and the joke of the internet before MS panic bought Zenimax. You clowns were lying to yourselves that Halo was fine and thank goodness MS ignored you clowns and listened to cows instead and got a replacement for dogshit Halo with Starfield.

I'm a Cow/hermit. If MS does well it directly benefits me because it just gives me more games to add to my existing library of stellar games I get from Steam and Sony. I have nothing to be bitter about if MS finally starts striking Gold. You however are so stuck up Phil Spencer's ass that  you'll basically Parrot everything he says even if it doesn't benefit you. Phil has been saying AAA exclusives were anti-consumer for years now until MS finally bought a Publisher. Hopefully he doesn't switch back to that lame song if Starfield flops or GamePass doesn't give back the return on investment in the future that they want. You Lems aren't fans of gaming you're fans of Phil, and you will gladly sing whatever song he decides for you to sing even at your own expense. Cows get milked by Sony but at least I see them attack Jim Ryan when he says or does something they don't like and because of that constant pressure Sony regularly delivers GOTY winning exclusives. You lems will follow Phil off a cliff if he ask you to, completely delusional lot y'all are. It's hilarious how you guys didn't admit Xbox was lacking games for 8 years until Phil finally bought Zenimax this year. 

Edited by FIREPOWER
43 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You sound hurt bro.

If anything it's you lems that have been living in denial. You should thank Cows for putting MS under so much pressure that they finally woke up and spent money on some decent Studios.

For the past 8 years, you lems have been living in denial. While Sony was releasing games like God of War and TLOU y'all were pretending that trash games like Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 were enough to challenge what Sony was bringing out. Sony has been releasing GOTY winning new IPs and the response from you clowns is that what they were doing was "anti-consumer". In fact, y'all were screaming that bullshit anti-consumer song until MS bought Bathesda this year. It took Halo turning into a meme and the joke of the internet before MS panic bought Zenimax. You clowns were lying to yourselves that Halo was fine and thank goodness MS ignored you clowns and listened to cows instead and got a replacement for dogshit Halo with Starfield.

I'm a Cow/hermit. If MS does well it directly benefits me because it just gives me more games to add to my existing library of stellar games I get from Steam and Sony. I have nothing to be bitter about if MS finally starts striking Gold. You however are so stuck up Phil Spencer's ass that  you've basically Parrot everything he says even if it doesn't benefit you. Phil has been saying AAA exclusives were anti-consumer for years now until MS finally bought a Publisher. Hopefully he doesn't switch back to that lame song if Starfield flops or GamePass doesn't give back the return on investment in the future that they want. You Lems aren't fans of gaming you're fans of Phil, and you will gladly sing whatever song he decides for you to sing even at your own expense. Cows get milked by Sony but at least I see them attack Jim Ryan when he says or does something they don't like and because of that constant pressure Sony regular delivers GOTY winning exclusives. You lems will follow Phil off a cliff if he ask you to, completely delusional lot y'all are. It's hilarious how you guys didn't admit Xbox was lacking games for 8 years until Phil finally bought Zenimax this year. 

I've never hidden the fact that I'm an MS fanboy.  I'm even Microsoft certified in quite a few server products.  My job relies on Microsoft.  I don't give two shits if you have a gaming pc.  Most people don't have a pc capable of running games at peak performance with max resolutjion and quality settings.  This is where the Xbox comes in to fill that void.  Many casual gamers could flip either from Sony to MS at any given moment.  I think there are way more people who are capable of being flipped than you think.  Good value in Gamepass, Xbox superior hardware in terms of raw power, the smart services in delivering tailored gaming experience to specific hardware specs.  Sony can't do that shit :kaz: They are lost when it comes to this shit.  Trust me I work in IT and deal with a lot of MS Products.  Every corporation uses MS first and foremost.  What I'm trying to explain here is that MS has expertise in developing client OS aka Win10, Server products running as domain controllers which control authentication to the network. File and print servers  MS Exchange for servers.  Active Directory services.  You have no idea if you don't know what I'm talking about.  MS are good at building client server infrastructure and that's the future.  Sony can't keep up with MS when it comes to services and MS has the war chest.  Now, if Xbox has superior hardware and now has it's own amazing exclusives, what do you think they will choose?

Sony net worth: $95 Billion

Microsoft net worth:  $1 Trillion

Sony in it's entirety is worth one tenth of what MS is worth.

Nothing you said is true.  Halo is actually an amazing franchise and there's more to come.  Replaying the Master Chief collection now in anticipation for Infinite.  Man I remember when cows used to brag so hard about Gran Turismo but Forza trounced it.  Gears is a good franchise.  Now we have everything under Zenimax.

Cows used to tease that all we had was Halo Gears Forza which in my opinion isn't anything to laugh at.  They are good games and still have potential.  Oh but we now we have Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Doom etc. to add as exclusives.  Sony and Nintendo fucks don't get to play those games anymore.

Just watch MS is truly going to bury Sony this time.  Sony was bathing in red ink a few years ago.  How are they doing now?  Are they still primarily dependent on Playstation?  Oh my, I hope Microsoft doesn't piss in their cornflakes by potentially taking much business from them.

tumblr_nppfl8DOiI1sl21koo1_540.gifv

:qbad:

Edited by Spicalicious
45 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

I've never hidden the fact that I'm an MS fanboy.  I'm even Microsoft certified in quite a few server products.  My job relies on Microsoft.  I don't give two shits if you have a gaming pc.  Most people don't have a pc capable of running games at peak performance with max resolutjion and quality settings.  This is where the Xbox comes in to fill that void.  Many casual gamers could flip either from Sony to MS at any given moment.  I think there are way more people who are capable of being flipped than you think.  Good value in Gamepass, Xbox superior hardware in terms of raw power, the smart services in delivering tailored gaming experience to specific hardware specs.  Sony can't do that shit :kaz: They are lost when it comes to this shit.  Trust me I work in IT and deal with a lot of MS Products.  Every corporation uses MS first and foremost.  What I'm trying to explain here is that MS has expertise in developing client OS aka Win10, Server products running as domain controllers which control authentication to the network. File and print servers  MS Exchange for servers.  Active Directory services.  You have no idea if you don't know what I'm talking about.  MS are good at building client server infrastructure and that's the future.  Sony can't keep up with MS when it comes to services and MS has the war chest.  Now, if Xbox has superior hardware and now has it's own amazing exclusives, what do you think they will choose?

Sony in it's entirety is worth 1 tenth of what MS is worth.

Nothing you said is true.  Halo is actually an amazing franchise and there's more to come.  Replaying the Master Chief collection now in anticipation for Infinite.  Man I remember when cows used to brag so hard about Gran Turismo but Forza trounced it.  Gears is a good franchise.  Now we have everything under Zenimax.

So that's all you had for the past few years huh?  Halo Gears Forza?  Oh but now we have Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Doom etc. to add as exclusives.  Sony and Nintendo fucks don't get to play those games any more

MS has been worth way more than Sony even before they got into gaming and it didn't stop Sony from handing them their asses every single gen :kaz:

Mentioning their net worth is meaningless as it doesn't factor into the popularity of the Xbox brand

They may be one of the richest companies in the world but they are the hobos of gaming and their gaming division is a fraction of what Sony's is.

PlayStation is a much bigger brand in the world of gaming than Xbox is with years of delivering great games and highest selling consoles in history. 4 of the top 5 best selling home consoles of all time are Playstations and Xbox is almost non-existent in Asia and Europe.

360 gen was Microsoft's best gen and the closest they came to defeating Sony and even in Sony's weakest state back then they were still able to come from behind and overtake the 360. The worst selling Playstation of all time, the PS3 was still able to sell more units than the best selling Xbox, that should tell you something. Even with Sony fucking up with a $599 console and launching a year later with a piece of shit architecture like CELL they were still able to defeat MS who seemingly had everything going in their favor. It will take more than having a powerful console for MS to defeat Sony and it will also take more than value to defeat Sony as well because many Asian and European countries are Sony dominated territories who don't give a rat's ass about Gamepass or Xbox.

Xbox has had the cheapest console when they did a massive price drop on the XB1 back in 2014 and they've had the most powerful console almost pretty much every gen and that hasn't helped them either. XB1X was the most powerful console and had its ass handed to it by the much weaker PS4 Pro, same shit with the OG XBox and PS2. Power means nothing, ask Nintendo, the Switch is selling like crack and its hardware is a piece of shit. People care only about the games not Tflops. You don't need a $3000 PC to play Xbox games especially since MS is pretty much putting their games on firesticks and the Cloud now. Their games are also well optimized to the point that even a Potato can run them. This helps MS as a company but it's definitely detrimental to their console brand as you don't really need an Xbox to play all of Microsoft's games. Yea with Sony you can say that you don't need a PS4 to play Horizon and Days Gone since they are both on PC but the vast majority of Sony's award winning first party games are still exclusive to their PS consoles. Meaning that if you want to play them you still have to purchase their consoles. 

When you see shit like this it's no surprise Sony are currently the top dogs in gaming by a country mile. They pull in more than double the revenue MS pulls in from Xbox and PSN alone without the console business is bigger than the whole of Xbox gaming division. They pulled in an industry record of profits and revenue last year ($25 Billion), a number that completely dwarfs whatever MS is pulling in from Xbox or GamePass, and they are predicting that they will break last year's record again this year. They've built a strong brand on delivering great games over the past 25+ years and it's not something MS is going to be able to overcome by buying a has-been publisher like Bathesda. Rejoice MS is finally getting some noteworthy IPs but don't let it get to your head, they are still far behind Nintendo and especially Sony when it comes to being the biggest brand in gaming. MS is monstrously huge in the IT and computing world but unfortunately for them gaming is a totally different story, they are still the underdogs of gaming.

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Upvote 1
59 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

MS has been worth way more than Sony even before they got into gaming and it didn't stop Sony from handing them their asses every single gen :kaz:

Mentioning their net worth is meaningless as it doesn't factor into the popularity of the Xbox brand

They may be one of the richest companies in the world but they are the hobos of gaming and their gaming division is a fraction of what Sony's is.

PlayStation is a much bigger brand in the world of gaming than Xbox is with years of delivering great games and highest selling consoles in history. 4 of the top 5 best selling home consoles of all time are Playstations and Xbox is almost non-existent in Asia and Europe.

360 gen was Microsoft's best gen and the closest they came to defeating Sony and even in Sony's weakest state back then they were still able to come from behind and overtake the 360. The worst selling Playstation of all time, the PS3 was still able to sell more units than the best selling Xbox, that should tell you something. Even with Sony fucking up with a $599 console and launching a year later with a piece of shit architecture like CELL they were still able to defeat MS who seemingly had everything going in their favor. It will take more than having a powerful console for MS to defeat Sony and it will also take more than value to defeat Sony as well because many Asian and European countries are Sony dominated territories who don't give a rat's ass about Gamepass or Xbox.

Xbox has had the cheapest console when they did a massive price drop on the XB1 back in 2014 and they've had the most powerful console almost pretty much every gen and that hasn't helped them either. XB1X was the most powerful console and had its ass handed to it by the much weaker PS4 Pro, same shit with the OG XBox and PS2. Power means nothing, ask Nintendo, the Switch is selling like crack and its hardware is a piece of shit. People care only about the games not Tflops. You don't need a $3000 PC to play Xbox games especially since MS is pretty much putting their games on firesticks and the Cloud now. Their games are also well optimized to the point that even a Potato can run them. This helps MS as a company but it's definitely detrimental to their console brand as you don't really need an Xbox to play all of Microsoft's games. Yea with Sony you can say that you don't need a PS4 to play Horizon and Days Gone since they are both on PC but the vast majority of Sony's award winning first party games are still exclusive to their PS consoles. Meaning that if you want to play them you still have to purchase their consoles. 

When you see shit like this it's no surprise Sony are currently the top dogs in gaming by a country mile. They pull in more than double the revenue MS pulls in from Xbox and PSN alone without the console business is bigger than the whole of Xbox gaming division. They pulled in an industry record of profits and revenue last year ($25 Billion), a number that completely dwarfs whatever MS is pulling in from Xbox or GamePass, and they are predicting that they will break last year's record again this year. They've built a strong brand on delivering great games over the past 25+ years and it's not something MS is going to be able to overcome by buying a has-been publisher like Bathesda. Rejoice MS is finally getting some noteworthy IPs but don't let it get to your head, they are still far behind Nintendo and especially Sony when it comes to being the biggest brand in gaming. MS is monstrously huge in the IT and computing world but unfortunately for them gaming is a totally different story, they are still the underdogs of gaming.

Gaming is a different story and MS knows nothing is what you say?  hmm  Don't make me laugh.  3D gaming was pretty much invented on MS platforms.  DirectX, Windows 95.. you know any of that shit?  No MS knows nothing about gaming.. 3D gaming was just invented and perfected on their OSes and DirectX.  The first and best networked games were over LAN and internet.  Microsoft are pioneers.

I like how you say year after year Sony this and Sony that.. but have you ever seen MS investing so much in its gaming divisions as it has in recent years?  They must really see some potential and seem to be willing to spend billions to acquire studios and properties now.. and willing to make them exclusive to boot.  This is not the old Xbox from last gen and they seem to be taking a much more aggressive approach..

All I'm saying is that MS can afford to throw a fuckton of money at Xbox.. way more than what Sony is willing to invest I bet.  MS is in it to win it now.. This is not the Xbox of old.  Be warned. bahahaha.. you guys are so fucked. :kaz:  

Edited by Spicalicious
1 hour ago, Spicalicious said:

Gaming is a different story and MS knows nothing is what you say?  hmm  Don't make me laugh.  3D gaming was pretty much invented on MS platforms.  DirectX, Windows 95.. you know any of that shit?  No MS knows nothing about gaming.. 3D gaming was just invented and perfected on their OSes and DirectX.  The first and best networked games were over LAN and internet.  Microsoft are pioneers.

I like how you say year after year Sony this and Sony that.. but have you ever seen MS investing so much in its gaming divisions as it has in recent years?  They must really see some potential and seem to be willing to spend billions to acquire studios and properties now.. and willing to make them exclusive to boot.  This is not the old Xbox from last gen and they seem to be taking a much more aggressive approach..

All I'm saying is that MS can afford to throw a fuckton of money at Xbox.. way more than what Sony is willing to invest I bet.  MS is in it to win it now.. This is not the Xbox of old.  Be warned. bahahaha.. you guys are so fucked. :kaz:  

MS has always invested billions into their gaming division. They invested billions with OG XB1, invested billions with 360 and XB1. They are masters of throwing money at problems and getting little results. Look at Zune, Mixer, Bing, Internet Explorer, and Windows Phone if you want to see other examples of things they have thrown crazy money at and failed at. Xbox like Mixer, Zune and  Windows Phone is just another project they are throwing tons of money at and reaping zero profits from. GamePass is already a money sink, Jez Corden of Windows Central and even Matt Booty of Xbox have both acknowledged it isn’t profitable and from the court documents we saw release earlier this year from the Epic  and Apple case Xbox as a gaming division has never made profit for Microsoft. They throw tons of money at it in hopes that it will eventually yield huge profits for them but it has yet to do so. GamePass is their latest attempt at throwing money at Xbox and it it fails like their previous attempts it will probably be their final attempt. I believe Satya Nadela has made it clear to Phil that GP is their final stand and that’s why they are going all in with it.

It also seems you lack reading comprehension. Where did I say MS doesn’t know anything about gaming? They’ve been in gaming for a long ass time, even longer than Sony but they’ve only been in console gaming since 2001. They’ve been the underdog in console gaming which is why they haven’t won a single gen. Windows 95 and Direct X didn’t invent 3D gaming, I don’t know where you got that BS from but 3D gaming existed long before Windows 95. 3D accelerated games running in Windows helped to further develop 3D gaming into what it is today but 3D gaming existed since the 70s and 80s, long before Windows 95.

MS are juggernauts in IT and Cloud computing but they are amateurs in the console gaming arena and it shows. It’s why they’ve lost every single console generation to Sony. Xbox just doesn’t have the worldwide brand recognition that Sony or Nintendo have. There are countries in Asia and Europe where people don’t even know what an Xbox is. Xbox as a brand is only competitive in North America and UK and even in these markets they still get blown away by Sony and Nintendo (when was the last time they won a month in North American NPD? 6 years ago lol?). Mainland Europe is Sony Land and in Japan they are a complete joke selling like 50 Xboxes a week over there while Sony and Nintendo move units in the tens of thousands. You can’t dominate the worldwide console market as a brand when you are seen as a joke in whole Continental territories. Xbox has a very very long way to go before it can be mentioned in the same sentence as Playstation or Nintendo consoles. Microsoft the company is a massive tech juggernaut but it’s console gaming division Xbox is a small Fry in a Pond next to Playstation or Nintendo.

Edited by FIREPOWER

25 years of constantly delivering = consumer trust that can't be bought by acquiring studios

xbox has had 10 years almost of gutter trash, it's a tarnished brand. it's a brand that has personally let me down and conned me out of $1000's in failed hardware, and still refuse to offer their customers even 1 single lousy exclusive game not available on PC

imagine if i stuck around on xbox? I'd still be waiting for games nearly half a decade now 

Edited by Boundless
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

Sony in it's entirety is worth one tenth of what MS is worth.

Cows used to tease that all we had was Halo Gears Forza which in my opinion isn't anything to laugh at.  They are good games and still have potential.  Oh but we now we have Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Doom etc. to add as exclusives.  Sony and Nintendo fucks don't get to play those games anymore.

Just watch MS is truly going to bury Sony this time.  Sony was bathing in red ink a few years ago.  How are they doing now?  Are they still primarily dependent on Playstation?  Oh my, I hope Microsoft doesn't piss in their cornflakes by potentially taking much business from them.

tumblr_nppfl8DOiI1sl21koo1_540.gifv

Microsoft is sitting at $2 trillion btw, just saying. 

It's funny how fanboys cheer for this, too fucking stupid to see the bigger picture. The fact that a billion dollar company can come along, buy up a well liked publisher and just say to all their fans and customers "hey fuck you, you want their new product? you gotta buy our $500 piece of shit box". They're not paying to create new games, they're just paying to deny the games to everyone else.

This isn't an xbox thing the same applies to every company. Like facebook buying oculus which people funded, then tying it to their shitty service, then forcing people to create a data harvesting fb account just to access the service.

You're all so caught up in the fanboy war you cheer as mega corps bend you over and fuck you in the ass. Can't say I'm surprised these days, sucking off multi-billion dollar corporations seems to be all the rage.

In this case piracy is 100% justified. Fuck these people, not like any are going to go hungry anyway Microsoft will be paying them regardless.

Personally I'm just glad I found their games to be hollow and not very exciting. I don't feel like I'm missing out here. I still haven't finished fallout 4 or skyrim, played a few hours and got bored :killzone: