Inventor of mRNA technology sounding the alarm on adverse affects of the vaccines

This is interesting, but the chart they show only covers the first 48 hours so im not sure its a good indication of what could potentially happen long term. Like is there a chance the lipid levels start returning to normal after a few weeks or months? Or do they continue to rise at a steady rate and it takes a while for them to peak and level off? Theres not enough info presented to be able to make any conclusions about this.

22 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This is interesting, but the chart they show only covers the first 48 hours so im not sure its a good indication of what could potentially happen long term. Like is there a chance the lipid levels start returning to normal after a few weeks or months? Or do they continue to rise at a steady rate and it takes a while for them to peak and level off? Theres not enough info presented to be able to make any conclusions about this.

That's the thing.. we don't even know. Animal tests were skipped and we are giving them to children with zero long term testing. I seriously hope the cure doesn't end up being worse than the disease long term. 

And on top of that we completely by passed safe and effective treatments for the sake of multibillion dollar vaccine contracts. Ivermectin and Hydroxychloriquine work!! It blows my mind how naive we have become. This is a profit driven solution, not the best solution for humanity. 

Edited by Cooke
41 minutes ago, Cooke said:

That's the thing.. we don't even know. Animal tests were skipped and we are giving them to children with zero long term testing. I seriously hope the cure doesn't end up being worse than the disease long term. 

And on top of that we completely by passed safe and effective treatments for the sake of multibillion dollar vaccine contracts. Ivermectin and Hydroxychloriquine work!! It blows my mind how naive we have become. This is a profit driven solution, not the best solution for humanity. 

Is there any data out there for the vaccines that use the viral vector method like j&j and AstraZeneca? Despite the fear mongering I wouldn’t be surprised if those were safer in the long run.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Is there any data out there for the vaccines that use the viral vector method like j&j and AstraZeneca? Despite the fear mongering I wouldn’t be surprised if those were safer in the long run.

The j&j and Az one have the same issues as any other kind of vaccine. Blood clotting in those susceptible to blood clots.