The Starfield trailer was created entirely in-game and without any cinematic tools

I love how you create entire threads based solely on existing butthurt you still have over me.

But, how do you know that what he is posting on his resume about "creating it in-engine", he isn't just talking about HIS specific work, and not making a declaration about the entire trailer?

:bena:

How would a guy who only works with one specific graphical aspect (lighting) be privy to what everybody did when they created the trailer?

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how you create entire threads based solely on existing butthurt you still have over me.

But, how do you know that what he is posting on his resume about "creating it in-engine", he isn't just talking about HIS specific work, and not making a declaration about the entire trailer?

:bena:

How would a guy who only works with one specific graphical aspect (lighting) be privy to what everybody did when they created the trailer?

Holy shit:lawl: 

Guys... how would thel *lighting artist* know that the trailer was made in-game without cinematic tools?

:lemming: 

There you go asking THE STUPIDEST fucking questions again! omfg :lawl: 

Incoming downgrade. The same way Anthem was “in-engine”.

You dopes never learn that’s why we keep getting broken and downgraded games like Anthem and CP2077. Devs know that there’s dumbasses like OP that will believe whatever bullshit they say. If they are so proud of the graphics of the game why couldn’t they show gameplay? It’s been how many years since they announced the game, it comes out next year supposedly so why no actual gameplay?

Edited by FIREPOWER
28 minutes ago, Remij said:

Holy shit:lawl: 

Guys... how would thel *lighting artist* know that the trailer was made in-game without cinematic tools?

:lemming: 

There you go asking THE STUPIDEST fucking questions again! omfg :lawl: 

I like how you pretended to not understand my question.

his resume is only clearly about lighting.

He doesn't work with any other part of the engine, does he?

And he clearly didn't make any other part of the trailer, correct?

So how does HE KNOW that everybody else that worked on creating that trailer, only worked entirely with the engine tools?

How would he know? He didn't oversee the trailer, correct?

Just now, jehurey said:

I like how you pretended to not understand my question.

his resume is only clearly about lighting.

He doesn't work with any other part of the engine, does he?

And he clearly didn't make any other part of the trailer, correct?

So how does HE KNOW that everybody else that worked on creating that trailer, only worked entirely with the engine tools?

How would he know? He didn't oversee the trailer, correct?

TONS of stupid questions here :lawl: 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

TONS of stupid questions here :lawl: 

then they should be easy to answer and make me look bad.

gee, for people who sure do seem desperate to want to make me look bad, they suddenly don't decide to do it when the opportunity presents itself (according to them).

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

then they should be easy to answer and make me look bad.

gee, for people who sure do seem desperate to want to make me look bad, they suddenly don't decide to do it when the opportunity presents itself (according to them).

Well, the answer to your question is OBVIOUS..

He worked with the director on every single shot in the trailer.  Deciding the tone, mood of every single shot.  

You seem to think he adjusts some settings and then leaves and has no interaction with the other people on the project.. and then they run off and do a bunch of stuff that's not "in-game" behind his back :drake: 

Notice the words "We created this".... he isn't talking about himself and lighting specifically...  He's talking about the trailer in its entirety.

How about you get a new hobby instead of being a dumbfuck 100% of the time? 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Well, the answer to your question is OBVIOUS..

He worked with the director on every single shot in the trailer.  Deciding the tone, mood of every single shot.  

You seem to think he adjusts some settings and then leaves and has no interaction with the other people on the project.. and then they run off and do a bunch of stuff that's not "in-game" behind his back :drake: 

Notice the words "We created this".... he isn't talking about himself and lighting specifically...  He's talking about the trailer in its entirety.

How about you get a new hobby instead of being a dumbfuck 100% of the time? 

Uh huh..........so how does he know if the other objects, or special effects are in-engine?

How does he know if the human walking animation is what is really in the game, or was just created for this trailer?

Or, check this out.............what if he created all the lighting BEFORE the other objects were placed in the scene?

The "we" could just be him and the director talking about just his scope of work.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I don't understand WTF the difference is.

The difference between creating something "in-game" vs using "cinematic tools" is that every shot in the trailer was made with basic panning and static camera shots with no dynamic adjusting or rigging of cameras, nor are they using post effects to add to it.

It's basically letting the game speak for itself... instead of trying to make it all cinematic with flourishes.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Uh huh..........so how does he know if the other objects, or special effects are in-engine?

How does he know if the human walking animation is what is really in the game, or was just created for this trailer?

Or, check this out.............what if he created all the lighting BEFORE the other objects were placed in the scene?

The "we" could just be him and the director talking about just his scope of work.

Oh fucking LORD :lawl: 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Jesus Jerry, give your mental gymnastics a fucking break for once. You're nauseating. 

If this was Sony, and they showed the same thing, and said the same thing.... not a fucking PEEP from him... except for how excited he'd be about it.

The guy can't help but be a fuckhead :francis: 

Here he goes again with "In engine footage"  is 100% representative of what in game will be like.... its like he never learns :lawl:

In engine footage will always look much to slighter better than actual gameplay. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Here he goes again with "In engine footage"  is 100% representative of what in game will be like.... its like he never learns :lawl:

In engine footage will always look much to slighter better than actual gameplay. 

He doesn't say in engine footage... he says in-game. :tom5: 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Semantics.... Same difference.   It's not actual gameplay. 

It's 3rd person panning shots of how the game actually looks... 

Glad to know you guys think it's so impressive that it's not how the game looks though :tom5: