DF - Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin Demo First Look

On 2021-06-21 at 6:13 AM, Sabo said:

Yup, looks like your modern FF game. Pure garbage.

So fuckin done with this series, lemme know when new DQ details come out.

:kaz:

Heres details for the new DQ: It's going to be outdated, have a mediocre story, terrible art and character designs and be at least 30hours too long

On 2021-06-21 at 8:13 AM, Sabo said:

Yup, looks like your modern FF game. Pure garbage.

So fuckin done with this series, lemme know when new DQ details come out.

It's such trash.. lmfao

What a fall from grace. :shake: 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Delita said:

:kaz:

Heres details for the new DQ: It's going to be outdated, have a mediocre story, terrible art and character designs and be at least 30hours too long

If by outdated you mean it will feature a classic turn based battle system instead of being a gimmicky pseudo action game, then yeah, you are right.

Mediocre story? But bu chaos this, chaos that. Stranger of Paradise sure sounds like a real winner. Oh and the story of FFXIII and FFXV were so fucking good, right?... Lmfao!

Toriyama style owns, way better than the homo Gackt clones from Nomura.

Man, I used to respect you when it came to RPGs but you have fallen really low. Go play FF7 Remake for a second time, chump.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

If by outdated you mean it will feature a classic turn based battle system instead of being a gimmicky pseudo action game, then yeah, you are right.

Mediocre story? But bu chaos this, chaos that. Stranger of Paradise sure sounds like a real winner. Oh and the story of FFXIII and FFXV were so fucking good, right?... Lmfao!

Man, I used to respect you when it came to RPGs but you have fallen really low. Go play FF7 Remake for a second time, chump.

bbu omg 10/10 AGAIN! FF7RI is jus bonkaz :adhd: 

Holy shit these clowns.:mj: 

My heart was literally broken after playing that fucking game.  Never again Square. :mjcry:

FF16 may be alright... but I'll never accept another SquareEnix remake/reimagining of a classic game EVER again.  Not even if it looks amazing and I think it's hitting every note.... nope.  FF7R proved that those fuckers can never be trusted. :mad: 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

https://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/e3_2014/fankit/BiyxGa1/en1_03.jpg?_ga=2.63507567.1985617477.1624389660-688939498.1624389660

71DciH30cuL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

61vu07UUQ0L._AC_.jpg

81CGAiwfb3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81uXZeCWg2S._SL1500_.jpg

Can't fuck with it. :reg:

This game looks like trash.

FF VII Remake was pretty solid though. Maybe the ending was divisive but 

Spoiler

At least it sets things up nicely for a second game, there’s a part of me that’s intrigued by not knowing what they’re going to do. This is Nomura though so hopefully he doesn’t fuck it. 

3 hours ago, Remij said:

bbu omg 10/10 AGAIN! FF7RI is jus bonkaz :adhd: 

Holy shit these clowns.:mj: 

My heart was literally broken after playing that fucking game.  Never again Square. :mjcry:

FF16 may be alright... but I'll never accept another SquareEnix remake/reimagining of a classic game EVER again.  Not even if it looks amazing and I think it's hitting every note.... nope.  FF7R proved that those fuckers can never be trusted. :mad: 

Lol, it's not that surprising they would fuck up a remake of one of their classic. Old Squaresoft and modern Square-Enix are practically two different entities at this point. Most of the talented people that made Square what it was has left a long time ago and the new generation has a different idea of what a Square RPG should be.

I'm still interested in seeing how FFXVI and Stranger of Paradise turns out, but I keep low expectations and don't think about the legacy of the IP. I mean both games might turn out to be fun action RPGs, just don't expect a great Final Fantasy game and everything it implies.

16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

people are still bitter about FF7R? :D the game was great, get over it.

i just ordered the ps4 version since it was $29.99 on amazon. i could never get into the ps1 version, so i'll have no bias. 

42 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i just ordered the ps4 version since it was $29.99 on amazon. i could never get into the ps1 version, so i'll have no bias. 

didn't they give the PS4 version for free on PS+ just a few months ago?

However, that version is not able to be upgraded to the PS5 version for free. So your paid retail version comes with that benefit.

Just now, jehurey said:

didn't they give the PS4 version for free on PS+ just a few months ago?

However, that version is not able to be upgraded to the PS5 version for free. So your paid retail version comes with that benefit.

yeah, that's why i bought it. i want the ps5 visuals. i don't care for the extra content (why i didn't get intergrade), since i'm not invested in this franchise. this will, hopefully, be the first FF i can tolerate for more than an hour.