Danganronpa: Decadence CE up for preorder

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B097FQBFJ6/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=danganronpa+decadence&qid=1624325401&sr=8-8

https://www.amazon.com/Danganronpa-Decadence-Collectors-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B097FQBFJ6/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=danganronpa+decadence&qid=1624325469&sr=8-1

Get it now or forever regret it

731291681_ScreenShot2021-06-21at9_33_19PM.thumb.png.88021d26ebdb4fa09b5422fdb6668fc1.png

filthy ebay bastards are all listing their vita versions. Couldn't find a single copy listed for the longest time. Nintendo slapped these fools. Danganronpa was the showstopper this E3.

Listen I ain't buying the collector's edition..........unless its stupid rare.

In fact, I'll just pre-order both the collectors and the regular edition, and I'll decide which pre-order to cancel near launch.

Vita? they're all worth a lot. over $100 for the first two opened or not, V3 was extremely limited, worth around $300. All 3 games are delisted on Vita.

the trilogy on PS4 was extremely limited in NA and worth $300 for ESRB copy. It launched at $50.

Edited by Boundless
5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I actually have a decent amount of vita games and the thought never crossed my mind that they could be worth this much :D 

Same :D they are at my dad’s place. 

21 hours ago, Boundless said:

1598053361_ScreenShot2021-06-21at9_36_34PM.thumb.png.8030c9a7d849751fc7e6dde0a8301257.png

better act fast. you have my guarantee it will be worth 5x that pre-order price eventually.

Jesus fucking christ.

I might just pre-order it. Is there a PS4 version too? Switch games probably have a better re-sale value, am I right?

18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Jesus fucking christ.

I might just pre-order it. Is there a PS4 version too? Switch games probably have a better re-sale value, am I right?

Physical only on Switch was announced during the show. 

• Upvote 1
20 hours ago, Ike said:

Physical only on Switch was announced during the show. 

yeah, and when you think about it this will be the only physical copy realistically obtainable by the average person (for now) and it includes extra content not on PS4/Vita.

Don't say I didn't warn ya :whew:

Edited by Boundless