Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Crowder loses it on a debate with H3H3

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not a fan of Crowder but after begrudgingly checking out what this drama was about due to non-stop talk about it (i dont care for youtube shits who inflate their importance) it seems h3 agrees to chat and then doesnt actually bother and just puts some nobody on in his place live and then they spend a while circle jerking each other about how they “pwned” Crowded.

haha? You sure tricked him. Amazing.

The fact that this thing is being talked about everywhere is why I hate youtube culture. A few shitty vloggers act like children and its supposedly hilarious and something major. H3 should probs kill himself tbh

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-07-04 at 5:18 PM, TLHBO said:

I’m not a fan of Crowder but after begrudgingly checking out what this drama was about due to non-stop talk about it (i dont care for youtube shits who inflate their importance) it seems h3 agrees to chat and then doesnt actually bother and just puts some nobody on in his place live and then they spend a while circle jerking each other about how they “pwned” Crowded.

haha? You sure tricked him. Amazing.

The fact that this thing is being talked about everywhere is why I hate youtube culture. A few shitty vloggers act like children and its supposedly hilarious and something major. H3 should probs kill himself tbh

H3 admitted that he sucks at debating and the only reason crowder chose to debe him was because crowder saw him as an easy win.