Digital Foundry: AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution FSR Review

45 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The tech is fail. UE4 up scaling gives better results. 

Except it's not, being the neanderthal you are you chose the only outlet which had anything negative to say and not only have horrible testing methodology, but barely even tested it.

Digital Foundry has become a jack-of-all-trades for technology coverage and an absolute master of none. They're spread too thin to be good at anything.

The fact that you posted their analysis instead of one from the more than a dozen reputable pc-centric outlets goes to show just how disconnected you are personally from PC gaming.

Edited by DynamiteCop
12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Except it's not, being the neanderthal you are you chose the only outlet which had anything negative to say and not only have horrible testing methodology, but barely even tested it.

Digital Foundry has become a jack-of-all-trades for technology coverage and an absolute master of none. They're spread too thin to be good at anything.

The fact that you posted their analysis instead of one from the more than a dozen reputable pc-centric outlets goes to show just how disconnected you are personally from PC gaming.

Quit bitching and post them then. 

DynamiteCop... give it up dude... the tech is a bust. :hest: 

Don't be mad because Alex tells the facts about the technology and what it is and how well it works.  His knowledge is vastly superior to the other shill ass review sites like fucking Hardware Unboxed who suck AMDs dick whenever they get the chance.

Durante even stated how much more accurate and knowledgeable Alex's review was than other sites.  Which proved he has an actual understanding of the tech, and it's limitations and constraints.

No developer with an engine which already supports Temporal Upscaling (hint: all of them do) is going to bother using this shit.  Most of the games that will use it will be AMD sponsored ones... and included just to appeal to AMD gamers.... not because they're actually impressed with the tech.

It's a fucking upscaling/sharpening filter... again :tom: 

• NPC 1
19 hours ago, Remij said:

DynamiteCop... give it up dude... the tech is a bust. :hest: 

Don't be mad because Alex tells the facts about the technology and what it is and how well it works.  His knowledge is vastly superior to the other shill ass review sites like fucking Hardware Unboxed who suck AMDs dick whenever they get the chance.

Durante even stated how much more accurate and knowledgeable Alex's review was than other sites.  Which proved he has an actual understanding of the tech, and it's limitations and constraints.

No developer with an engine which already supports Temporal Upscaling (hint: all of them do) is going to bother using this shit.  Most of the games that will use it will be AMD sponsored ones... and included just to appeal to AMD gamers.... not because they're actually impressed with the tech.

It's a fucking upscaling/sharpening filter... again :tom: 

this is a dumb statement to make that you should retract. 

Did you not see the lineup of games coming with FSR support?   This is win-win for everyone.  I don't know why you NVIDIA only shills are getting butthurt that AMD went over your heads by offering their their tech for everyone. 

Edited by The Mother Fucker

That lineup of games is absolutely laughable.

I didn't know that it had to be integrated within the game's video menu.

No one is going to do this, and DLSS is clearly doing a much better job with getting more developers on-board.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

That lineup of games is absolutely laughable.

I didn't know that it had to be integrated within the game's video menu.

No one is going to do this, and DLSS is clearly doing a much better job with getting more developers on-board.

There's already like 50 studios and publishers on board...

On 2021-06-23 at 1:13 PM, DynamiteCop said:

Wrong.  

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

where are you getting the alerts from? And adding it to your cart doesn't mean much, it could be gone by the time you checkout.

Stock drops on discord.  I'm in the 3090 and 3080ti channels.

And nah, I tried again a few minutes later and they were still in stock and I was still able to add to my cart.  I kept an eye on it and about 5 min later it was back to out of stock.

They basically alert you a few minutes before they go live, and you have all your shit ready to just add to cart and checkout immediately.