Pages for 4 new Trails/Kiseki games coming to PC, leaked through Epic Game Store

Fuck yea, Trails from Zero :bow: 

They're really far out though.. although they're probably just tentative placeholders.

You can likely expect them to be on Steam, and coming to consoles as well.

• Remij changed the title to Pages for 4 new Trails/Kiseki games coming to PC, leaked through Epic Game Store
53 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I have played the first game on PSP but haven't cared for this series since. Not sure where to start with so many fucking games, it's a bit ridiculous.

Literally where im at. The first one while excellent, really hasnt made me give a shit about the sequels

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Coming to all platforms

*except Xbox 

:lawd:

Trails from Zero is really good.  I own the game already on PC with the Geofront translation.. but I'm super happy it's coming and being officially localized.

10 years ago I would have been so hyped. The first one came out on PSP and was amazing, then xseed totally botched the momentum by saying the 2nd in the series shouldn’t be expected any time soon and literally took years for them to finally localize. Shame. Though it seems they’ve gotten a lot better with localizing them these days. 

Thinking about it, it’s crazy how many series have gotten so big after their releases on PSP were so niche and obscure that only I and smoothhands used to care about here. Trails, Ys, Danganronoa to name a few :ben: 

Actually, I was just looking around on Twitter, and it appears that NISAmerica is actually teaming up with the Geofront team for the localiztions.  

That's not 100% confirmed yet... but it seems to be that way.

That is AWESOME... as the Geofront translations will undoubtedly be superior to anything the usual localization houses do. :glad: 

EDIT: Confirmed

https://geofront.esterior.net/2021/06/25/from-fantasy-to-reality-our-partnership-with-nis-america/

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Delita said:

10 years ago I would have been so hyped. The first one came out on PSP and was amazing, then xseed totally botched the momentum by saying the 2nd in the series shouldn’t be expected any time soon and literally took years for them to finally localize. Shame. Though it seems they’ve gotten a lot better with localizing them these days. 

Thinking about it, it’s crazy how many series have gotten so big after their releases on PSP were so niche and obscure that only I and smoothhands used to care about here. Trails, Ys, Danganronoa to name a few :ben: 

Yea, it's tough due to how many times Xseed has dropped the ball in the past.

I'm still just amazed they're still happening.