Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

After 6 months of being President, Joe Biden secures historic infrastructure framework to create millions of well paying American Jobs and Modernize America's Infrastructure

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah because hes done such a great job on the economy so far right? highest gas prices in years, record breaking inflation, terribly slow economic recovery, paying people to stay home, insulting death

Posted Images

Yeah because hes done such a great job on the economy so far right? highest gas prices in years, record breaking inflation, terribly slow economic recovery, paying people to stay home, insulting death tax, country is no longer energy independent (and thousands of high paying jobs in that field axed as a result).

He's on track to become one of the world presidents in U.S. history.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah because hes done such a great job on the economy so far right? highest gas prices in years, record breaking inflation, terribly slow economic recovery, paying people to stay home, insulting death tax, country is no longer energy independent (and thousands of high paying jobs in that field axed as a result).

He's on track to become one of the world presidents in U.S. history.

Fox News of all places said it best. 

"Forging a deal on infrastructure has been very elusive in recent years. During the Trump administration, "infrastructure week" had become a long-running joke because every time the White House wanted to focus squarely on roads and bridges, former President Donald Trump appeared to derail the messaging with a newsy tweet or comment."

The last administration was a joke and couldn't even get the conversation started.  Biden got it this far in only 6 months time.... Trump couldn't even get the needle moving in 4 years. 

This bill will finally bring America into the modern age and create millions of high paying Jobs. 

Thanks President Biden :salute:

Edited by Goukosan

1) Let's check the stock market...... oh best returns in over 75 years. 

"The US stock market has seen better returns in Joe Biden's first 100 days than under any president in the past 75 years" 

The US stock market has seen better returns in Joe Biden's first 100 days as president than it has under any other president in the past 75 years, according to data from JPMorgan.

2) Let's check the latest Jobs report as of June 4th 2021.

"The U.S. economy added 559,000 jobs last month and the unemployment rate fell to 5.8% -- the lowest, Biden said, since the pandemic began." 

Lowest unemployment rate since the pandemic began..... bbbbut he is paying people to stay home :awww:

Stay off the daily mail bro. 

19 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Fox News of all places said it best. 

"Forging a deal on infrastructure has been very elusive in recent years. During the Trump administration, "infrastructure week" had become a long-running joke because every time the White House wanted to focus squarely on roads and bridges, former President Donald Trump appeared to derail the messaging with a newsy tweet or comment."

The last administration was a joke and couldn't even get the conversation started.  Biden got it this far in only 6 months time.... Trump couldn't even get the needle moving in 4 years. 

This bill will finally bring America into the modern age and create millions of high paying Jobs. 

Thanks President Biden :salute:

You do realize that the original infrastructure package was a joke right? Thankfully republicans resisted and now the new one has *shocker* actual money allocated for infrastructure, like the name implied. The misleading democrats weren't fooling anyone.

19 hours ago, Goukosan said:

1) Let's check the stock market...... oh best returns in over 75 years. 

"The US stock market has seen better returns in Joe Biden's first 100 days than under any president in the past 75 years" 

The US stock market has seen better returns in Joe Biden's first 100 days as president than it has under any other president in the past 75 years, according to data from JPMorgan.

2) Let's check the latest Jobs report as of June 4th 2021.

"The U.S. economy added 559,000 jobs last month and the unemployment rate fell to 5.8% -- the lowest, Biden said, since the pandemic began." 

Lowest unemployment rate since the pandemic began..... bbbbut he is paying people to stay home :awww:

Stay off the daily mail bro. 

The economy was already recovering before Biden took over (thanks to Trump, like always) but he managed to come in and slow it to a crawl with his job killing policies and love of free handouts. Theres a reason why the new job numbers have been consistently lower every month than what economic experts forecasted.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

You do realize that the original infrastructure package was a joke right? Thankfully republicans resisted and now the new one has *shocker* actual money allocated for infrastructure, like the name implied. The misleading democrats weren't fooling anyone.

Did you actually read the original package? 

This package has exactly the same things in it... difference is the amount of money is less than Biden originally wanted.    Republicans had an issue with the amount of money and they didn't realize that broadband,  power grids etc are also a part of infrastructure. 

Edited by Goukosan

The economy was already recovering before Biden took over (thanks to Trump, like always) but he managed to come in and slow it to a crawl with his job killing policies and love of free handouts. Theres a reason why the new job numbers have been consistently lower every month than what economic experts forecasted.

You're literally talking in circles 😂🤣

First you claimed everything was down because of Biden and now that I point out that every is actually up.... now you're saying yea it is up............ but thanks to Trump? lmfao. 

The Jobs numbers are the best they have been since the pandemic hit. 

The stock market is the highest its been in 75 years. 

The infrastructure bill which Trunp couldn't even get started on in 4 years entire years will create more high paying jobs for the next several decades. 

Biden got that ball rolling in only 6 months, Trump had 48 months and couldn't even move the needle.... pathetic. 

Even Fox News is saying Trump was huge failure with infrastructure. 

and let's not forget the American rescue plan that already passed and included 350 billion dollars to fund the police across the country...... thank you President Biden :salute:

Oh let's not forget that Zero Republicans voted for this plan.... but then they turn around and not only want to take credit for the plan, but also claim that Biden wants to Defund the police..... and there base eats this shit up 😂🤣

Chris Wallace is probably the only real news anchor left at fox. 

On 2021-06-26 at 4:08 AM, jehurey said:

So Twinblade is literally repeating Trump's talking points?

he's gone full-blown right winger, huh?

Facts are facts. Let me know when Biden turns the economy around and we no longer have record breaking inflation and gas prices.

On 2021-06-25 at 9:52 PM, Goukosan said:

You're literally talking in circles 😂🤣

First you claimed everything was down because of Biden and now that I point out that every is actually up.... now you're saying yea it is up............ but thanks to Trump? lmfao. 

The Jobs numbers are the best they have been since the pandemic hit. 

The stock market is the highest its been in 75 years. 

The infrastructure bill which Trunp couldn't even get started on in 4 years entire years will create more high paying jobs for the next several decades. 

Biden got that ball rolling in only 6 months, Trump had 48 months and couldn't even move the needle.... pathetic. 

Even Fox News is saying Trump was huge failure with infrastructure. 

Why are you thinking decades into the future? Quality of life for most middle class Americans (the class that Biden is supposedly trying to help) is hurting NOW in the present thanks to his terrible policies and plans. And nothing hes said or done is going to fix that anytime soon.

46 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Facts are facts. Let me know when Biden turns the economy around and we no longer have record breaking inflation and gas prices.

No, they're not facts.

In fact, you just blurt out a lie with nothing to break it up.

Please show up the "record-breaking inflation" and "record breaking gas prices"

Sweetie...........I'm paying 2.84 for gas in my part of the country, right now during Summer 2021................how exactly are you going to convince me to forget that I was paying OVER $3 just a few years ago?

Please, I'd love to see you try.

Why are you thinking decades into the future? Quality of life for most middle class Americans (the class that Biden is supposedly trying to help) is hurting NOW in the present thanks to his terrible policies and plans. And nothing hes said or done is going to fix that anytime soon.

Im speaking about right now.  You have yet to back up anything you've said..... you're all Hyperbole. 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Here are some facts. 

1) As of June 3rd 2021 the Jobs numbers are the highest they've been since the pandemic started. 

2) 350 billion to fund the police (already passed)... Trump didn't do this in 4 years. 

3) Infrastructure bill is actually moving... Trump couldn't even get the needle to budge in 4 years. 

5) Under Biden the stock Market was the highest it's even been in 75 years.... higher than any number Trump hit in 4 years. 

6) Vaccination was over 2X faster than Biden initially forecasted.  Which mind you with his intial forecast it was called unrealistic and unreachable by the right..... Biden DOUBLED IT in under 100 days. 

And he has only been President for 6 months..... Thanks President Biden :salute:

22 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, they're not facts.

In fact, you just blurt out a lie with nothing to break it up.

Please show up the "record-breaking inflation" and "record breaking gas prices"

Sweetie...........I'm paying 2.84 for gas in my part of the country, right now during Summer 2021................how exactly are you going to convince me to forget that I was paying OVER $3 just a few years ago?

Please, I'd love to see you try.

Gas prices are at a 7 year high and inflation is the highest its been in 13 years..... look them up. If you follow nothing but CNN and MSNBC you might not realize just how damaging Biden has been to the economy and just how much more damage he is going to do.

Even before Covid I was coming close to filling up my tank with PREMIUM gas for just $30. Now that same amount fills up less than 3/4th of the tank.

Food has gotten way more expensive as well. I don't bother meticulously tracking my grocery expenses but I know for a fact im spending noticeably more especially on high quality protein.

On 2021-06-29 at 1:12 PM, Twinblade said:

Gas prices are at a 7 year high and inflation is the highest its been in 13 years..... look them up. If you follow nothing but CNN and MSNBC you might not realize just how damaging Biden has been to the economy and just how much more damage he is going to do.

Even before Covid I was coming close to filling up my tank with PREMIUM gas for just $30. Now that same amount fills up less than 3/4th of the tank.

Food has gotten way more expensive as well. I don't bother meticulously tracking my grocery expenses but I know for a fact im spending noticeably more especially on high quality protein.

You are so dumb and just spew out made up shit.  First of all a President's policy has little to no effect on gas prices except for when Obama opened up U.S. reserves to be used to make up for Opec's squeezing.  Yes thanks Obama or prices would be even higher.  

We still rely on the supply from Opec and Opec countries have been limiting supply artificially inflating the cost of oil. That has a cascading effect driving up the cost of food and goods.  

California is the largest producer of food in the country and guess what????  It's in the middle of a brutal drought.  What effect does that have.  Duuuuurrrrrrr it costs more to produce food.  

Inflation is high right now because of the economy opening back up.  Derp.  

You really need to get out and not be such a fucking moron.  

On 2021-07-02 at 10:29 AM, lostfool said:

You are so dumb and just spew out made up shit.  First of all a President's policy has little to no effect on gas prices except for when Obama opened up U.S. reserves to be used to make up for Opec's squeezing.  Yes thanks Obama or prices would be even higher.  

We still rely on the supply from Opec and Opec countries have been limiting supply artificially inflating the cost of oil. That has a cascading effect driving up the cost of food and goods.  

California is the largest producer of food in the country and guess what????  It's in the middle of a brutal drought.  What effect does that have.  Duuuuurrrrrrr it costs more to produce food.  

Inflation is high right now because of the economy opening back up.  Derp.  

You really need to get out and not be such a fucking moron.  

Twinblade is clueless... what's new? 

On 2021-06-29 at 3:12 PM, Twinblade said:

Gas prices are at a 7 year high

No, you are literally wrong.

v3Aqwlo.png

2018 was the highest they have been recently.

Go ahead and acknowledge that for me right now...........or your entire post tagged as lying