Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

After 6 months of being President, Joe Biden secures historic infrastructure framework to create millions of well paying American Jobs and Modernize America's Infrastructure

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, you are literally wrong.

v3Aqwlo.png

2018 was the highest they have been recently.

Go ahead and acknowledge that for me right now...........or your entire post tagged as lying

Surprise Surprise he was lying yet again. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah because hes done such a great job on the economy so far right? highest gas prices in years, record breaking inflation, terribly slow economic recovery, paying people to stay home, insulting death

Posted Images

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, you are literally wrong.

v3Aqwlo.png

2018 was the highest they have been recently.

Go ahead and acknowledge that for me right now...........or your entire post tagged as lying

uhh they're higher than they were in 2018 in most places. I just fueled up on premium gas for $3.56/gallon 2 days ago, im pretty sure i've never paid that much for as long as i've been driving.

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

uhh they're higher than they were in 2018 in most places. I just fueled up on premium gas for $3.56/gallon 2 days ago, im pretty sure i've never paid that much for as long as i've been driving.

No, those are just regional gas prices.

I'm literally showing you the national average, and you are literally wrong.

In your area where you paid $3.56 two days ago.........it would been higher in 2018.

Little too late to start pretending to play stupid and not know about how gas prices are different depending where you live throughout the country.

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

In your area where you paid $3.56 two days ago.........it would been higher in 2018.

Little too late to start pretending to play stupid and not know about how gas prices are different depending where you live throughout the country.

As dumb as Twinktard is you are wrong. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/gas-prices-highest-in-7-years/

6 hours ago, lostfool said:

Except you are posting a current spike during this week, whereas I posted ANNUAL averages.

The only way you could blame the Biden administration was that he got 44 million Americans to take road trips by car because he got them vaccinated quickly enough and it caused a sharp rise in gas usage.

Edited by jehurey
On 2021-07-08 at 3:29 PM, jehurey said:

I've never payed that much for gas :D you are just straight up being misleading right now. Between these gas prices (thanks Biden) and out of control inflation (thanks again Biden) i've never felt like so much of my money is being spent on basic necessities. 

Biden can bullshit about all his free handouts and tax plans all he wants, but so far he is doing far less for the middle class than Trump did.

42 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I've never payed that much for gas :D you are just straight up being misleading right now. Between these gas prices (thanks Biden) and out of control inflation (thanks again Biden) i've never felt like so much of my money is being spent on basic necessities. 

Biden can bullshit about all his free handouts and tax plans all he wants, but so far he is doing far less for the middle class than Trump did.

No............I'm actually posting facts from official sources.

You are trying to give suspiocious anecdotes.

Give me the zip code where you live.

No, Biden has already done more for the middle-class than Trump has.

Edited by jehurey

Trump was President for 48 months , Biden has only been President for a few months and even with that,  Biden has so far done more for the middle class than Trump. 

Twinblade, please tell us what Trunp did for the middle class in 48 months.   Not just empty speaking points, but actually Policies and Bills that passed. 

Go :lebron:

On 2021-07-12 at 10:38 AM, Goukosan said:

Trump was President for 48 months , Biden has only been President for a few months and even with that,  Biden has so far done more for the middle class than Trump. 

Twinblade, please tell us what Trunp did for the middle class in 48 months.   Not just empty speaking points, but actually Policies and Bills that passed. 

Go :lebron:

No he hasn't. How can you say that when the middle class is losing more money on practically EVERYTHING? :D Inflation just hit FIVE POINT FOUR percent, gas prices continue to go up, even my 401K is down more than it was during the height of the pandemic

45397231-9783863-image-a-28_162618801132

The middle class is doing better guys :lemming:

And somehow on top of this Biden is still pushing multi-trillion dollar plans that will undoubtedly make things even worse......there is no way to spin ANY of this as a positive, no matter how hard you try.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

No he hasn't. How can you say that when the middle class is losing more money on practically EVERYTHING? :D Inflation just hit FIVE POINT FOUR percent, gas prices continue to go up, even my 401K is down more than it was during the height of the pandemic

45397231-9783863-image-a-28_162618801132

The middle class is doing better guys :lemming:

And somehow on top of this Biden is still pushing multi-trillion dollar plans that will undoubtedly make things even worse......there is no way to spin ANY of this as a positive, no matter how hard you try.

The country is recovering quickly from a global pandemic as the entire world recovers the current demand is outstripping supply but that will settle as things go back to  pre pandemic times over the next few months. 

Even your precious daily mail said as much.. lmfao. 

• It's due to a surge in demand for goods as the world reopens, but a simultaneous shortage in supply  

When the entire world was shut down it dropped to the lowest in March and April 2020 and now as the world recovers demand outstrips supply. 

You cannot be that dense as to why this is happening😂🤣

More quotes from your favorite site explaining to you 

"The rise in prices is caused by a combination of factors but the major one is there is a shortage in supply and a surge in demand as more people start to spend more money again." 

But back to you having Trouble answering a simple question.... 

Please tell us what Trump did for the middle class in 48 months.   Not just empty speaking points, but actually Policies and Bills that passed. 

Again... Actual Bills and policies.... not empty rhetoric. 

Go. 

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

The country is recovering quickly from a global pandemic as the entire world recovers the current demand is outstripping supply but that will settle as things go back to  pre pandemic times over the next few months. 

Even your precious daily mail said as much.. lmfao. 

• It's due to a surge in demand for goods as the world reopens, but a simultaneous shortage in supply  

When the entire world was shut down it dropped to the lowest in March and April 2020 and now as the world recovers demand outstrips supply. 

You cannot be that dense as to why this is happening😂🤣

More quotes from your favorite site explaining to you 

"The rise in prices is caused by a combination of factors but the major one is there is a shortage in supply and a surge in demand as more people start to spend more money again." 

But back to you having Trouble answering a simple question.... 

Please tell us what Trump did for the middle class in 48 months.   Not just empty speaking points, but actually Policies and Bills that passed. 

Again... Actual Bills and policies.... not empty rhetoric. 

Go. 

Im not going to waste my time listing the dozens of things Trump did to protect and improve the lives of middle class Americans. Theres a reason he was cruising for re-election before Covid hit, everyone (Republican and Democrat) could agree to that.

Like every other liberal you are doing nothing but gaslighting to deflect from Biden's disastrous start.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im not going to waste my time listing the dozens of things Trump did to protect and improve the lives of middle class Americans. Theres a reason he was cruising for re-election before Covid hit, everyone (Republican and Democrat) could agree to that.

Like every other liberal you are doing nothing but gaslighting to deflect from Biden's disastrous start.

You are delusional.  Trump continued the same trickle down economics that every Republicunt president pushes.  Cutting taxes on the rich and corporations does not work and never will work.  

49 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Oh look more dancing and no actual substance...

Trump wasn't cruising to re-election, Biden led him in every poll and every single metric under the sun from start to finish.   The disastrous coving response was Trump's doing, he has one to blame but himself. ....but back to the actual topic... 

So you're not going to "waste your time" to prove your point?  But you're going to waste your time and constantly post empty talking points? 😂🤣

That's because you can't name any actual bills and policies by Trump that accomplished what you claimed.... all you have are empty talking points and rhetoric.... no substance whatsoever. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2021-06-25 at 3:01 AM, Twinblade said:

Yeah because hes done such a great job on the economy so far right? highest gas prices in years, record breaking inflation, terribly slow economic recovery, paying people to stay home, insulting death tax, country is no longer energy independent (and thousands of high paying jobs in that field axed as a result).

He's on track to become one of the world presidents in U.S. history.

I don't know why you bother, this sub-forum is just an echo chamber of the same few people who believe without question what the mainstream media tells them. It's basically resetera lite lol

10 hours ago, TLHBO said:

I don't know why you bother, this sub-forum is just an echo chamber of the same few people who believe without question what the mainstream media tells them. It's basically resetera lite lol

the mainstream media posts sources, and verifiable facts.

let me know when you have those.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

the mainstream media posts sources, and verifiable facts.

let me know when you have those.

lmao no they don't, we see "unnamed sources" every time they want to run a smear campaign, and they sure as hell don't deal in facts. Calling yourself a fact checker does not a fact checker make :reg: how many times have we seen them flip-flop on their own so called "facts" this past year?

did the wuhan lab have anything to do with covid? no of course not right wing conspiracy theory our fact checkers confirmed it.....oh wait a minute!  do masks work? no, oh wait now you're literally a murderer if you don't wear one, is covid is even something to worry about? no right wing conspiracy theory, oh no NOW ITS LITERALLY THE MOST DEADLIEST DISEASE EVER!!

Keep drinking that kool-aid Jerry. Next you'll be telling me that we've always been at war with Eastasia :freeben:

Edited by TLHBO
49 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

lmao no they don't, we see "unnamed sources" every time they want to run a smear campaign, and they sure as hell don't deal in facts. Calling yourself a fact checker does not a fact checker make :reg: how many times have we seen them flip-flop on their own so called "facts" this past year?

did the wuhan lab have anything to do with covid? no of course not right wing conspiracy theory our fact checkers confirmed it.....oh wait a minute!  do masks work? no, oh wait now you're literally a murderer if you don't wear one, is covid is even something to worry about? no right wing conspiracy theory, oh no NOW ITS LITERALLY THE MOST DEADLIEST DISEASE EVER!!

Keep drinking that kool-aid Jerry. Next you'll be telling me that we've always been at war with Eastasia :freeben:

glad to see you're still delusional :danylol:

6 hours ago, TLHBO said:

no, their "unnamed sources" were to deal with White House leaks.

And now, those sources have made themselves public and even released books...............THEY PUTTING THEIR NAMES on them.

They are verified.

Also.............the "unnamed sources" that were leaking information, were leaking things that absolutely HAPPENED, thus proving the "unnamed sources" correct.

Let me give you an example............NYT and Washington Post had an unnamed source, TWO of them in fact, verify that HR McMaster was quitting and leaving.

Trump called them liars repeatedly, said they pulled it out of their ass. he even had HR McMaster go out and do a press conference to say that it was ludicrous.

two weeks later, HR McMaster quit and left.

So..............the NYT and WaPo have credibility. They've earned it.

The dumbass youtube videos that you watch, have no credibility.

17 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Don’t forget about liberals swearing they wouldn’t take a vaccine developed under the Trump administration. Now they’ve made it their agenda to get as many people as possible vaccinated.

The left flip flops so much it’s hard to keep track.