Do you believe in Time Travel

:bena: if there are multiple universe sharing the same space and each could have different timelines if technology evolved differently?

pictures are pretty reasonable doubt

man-in-old-photo-appears-to-be-taking-a-

1555631506_maxresdefault.jpg

Painting from 1850 on phone 

Proof-of-time-travel-Painting-from-1850-

Edited by PuNKy_LeMmInG
spelling
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes I do believe in time travel but we do it forward not backwards. If you were to go to  Italy, you could have taken as ship centuries ago and it would have taken you days. But now, you can

You think Pluto is in another galaxy?   You are one dumb mother fucker    And that's not time travel, that's just the delay of light speed

Pluto isn't millions of light years away and when you look at a galaxy millions of light years away you're just looking at a delayed image. That galaxy is in the same time as we are we just can't see

Lol, not in this context. If I had to pick between you’ve just posted a load of either bullshit images (or images with a reasonable explanation that doesn’t involve inter dimensional beings with iPhones) or actual proof of time travellers, I would go with the bullshit images.

:ben:

BUT, in the sense that time is surely non-linear throughout the universe then yes theoretically it is possible.

From a technology standpoint our civilisation is perhaps thousands of years away and I would be surprised if we ever reach such a state naturally without some extinction event ever letting us reach that stage.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Cell said:

Lol, not in this context. If I had to pick between you’ve just posted a load of either bullshit images (or images with a reasonable explanation that doesn’t involve inter dimensional beings with iPhones) or actual proof of time travellers, I would go with the bullshit images.

BUT, in the sense that time is surely non-linear throughout the universe then yes theoretically it is possible.

From a technology standpoint our civilisation is perhaps thousands of years away and I would be surprised if we ever reach such a state naturally without some extinction event ever letting us reach that stage.

depends what we call civilisation as we have never changed unless we evolve into artificial life and everything is based on logic, we will always be petty and violent..

21 minutes ago, Cell said:

this! 

2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

No. It's not supported by any solid theories or physics. Except traveling to the future (sort of).

If you travel faster than the speed of light you time travel 

if you had a balling as telescope on pluto looking at earth you’d be looking at milllions of years ago 

Edited by ghostz life matters
5 minutes ago, Substatic said:

No. It's not supported by any solid theories or physics. Except traveling to the future (sort of).

the future :] if you go in the future and die in the future as the second person there (as in your future person and you) would you both just vanish from both the future and past as you would not go back?

6 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

if you had a balling as telescope on pluto looking at earth you’d be looking at milllions of years ago 

This is the stupidest thing ever posted on this forum :mindblown:

no time to discuss rn but this "phone" in the painting could be anything really. I thought its a deck of cards. :mjgrin: 

also ofc "time travel" exists but it's definitely not as simple as we might think it is. We can go backwards in time if we go faster than the speed of light for example but we can never "revive" or see/talk to the dead this way. etc etdsc. our concept of time is primitive

Edited by kaz

Yes I do believe in time travel but we do it forward not backwards.

If you were to go to  Italy, you could have taken as ship centuries ago and it would have taken you days.

But now, you can take a plane and do it in mere hours. So do you end up time traveling.

Same way in a smaller scale with vehicles. You can get to your workplace in minutes, whether before it would have taken you more hours.

So yes, time travelling exists, but not in the sense that some people might think about.

• NPC 1
  • aitch 1
1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

LOL posted articles from West Texas A & M University.:kaz:

I mean...................posting it from the actual Texas A & M would have been hilarious enough, but you one step further and post it from one of their shitty satellite campuses. LOL

• dead 1
10 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

Pluto isn't millions of light years away and when you look at a galaxy millions of light years away you're just looking at a delayed image. That galaxy is in the same time as we are we just can't see it because the light waves from the present haven't reached us. 

If you could somehow put a mirror half a light year away and waved at it it would take a year to see your reflection wave back, that doesn't mean you're looking into the past, it's just a delayed reflection. 

• dead 1
  • aitch 1
10 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

Ghost....dude... :ben:

Pluto is actually 0.000628 light years away from the sun. That’s about 0.23 light days.  You could also say that’s about 5 and half hours. 

So if you have a baller telescope on Pluto and you look at the earth, you see it about....5 and half hours ago. 

:freeben:

• dead 1