Do you believe in Time Travel

Did he watch this movie recently?

I mean, I understand. Denzel is quite charming, and after watching a Denzel movie, most guys want to be like him.

.....but this is just stupid.

What you are also not considering is that "time" is our EXPLANATION of something.

Our cells deteriorate and die off, and our bodies grow and begin to break down, and so does everything around us.

The WAY WE MEASURE that is by us human beings creating a concept that we call "time."

• Like 1
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes I do believe in time travel but we do it forward not backwards. If you were to go to  Italy, you could have taken as ship centuries ago and it would have taken you days. But now, you can

You think Pluto is in another galaxy?   You are one dumb mother fucker    And that's not time travel, that's just the delay of light speed

Pluto isn't millions of light years away and when you look at a galaxy millions of light years away you're just looking at a delayed image. That galaxy is in the same time as we are we just can't see

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Did he watch this movie recently?

I mean, I understand. Denzel is quite charming, and after watching a Denzel movie, most guys want to be like him.

.....but this is just stupid.

What you are also not considering is that "time" is our EXPLANATION of something.

Our cells deteriorate and die off, and our bodies grow and begin to break down, and so does everything around us.

The WAY WE MEASURE that is by us human beings creating a concept that we call "time."

It is exactly that. It is viewing information, from the past, in real time. You can even control WHAT you see by calculating the distance needed. Pretty wild stuff, yo. 

5 hours ago, Voidler said:

If you sat on Pluto and watched a live stream from Earth on a light speed internet connection it would be delayed by 5 hours. Are you suddenly a time traveller then too?

In theory, yes. I could view anywhere I wanted on earth and see what occurred during that time frame. 

12 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

It is exactly that. It is viewing information, from the past, in real time. You can even control WHAT you see by calculating the distance needed. Pretty wild stuff, yo. 

No.............that's not control.

That's just TRACKING?

Are you stupid or something. Just because we successfully MEASURED SOMETHING AFTER IT HAPPENED.........how does that give us CONTROL, exactly?

You can't possibly be this stupid, right?