Ok what the fuck is this heat

Maybe it's so hot because of all the Catholic churches being lit on fire due to the mass amount of graves full of innocent children being found at formal residential schools? :francis: 

We've done some REALLY fucked up shit in our history :( 

• Like 1
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude, Miami has been so lucky for so long. I. Scared for you guys.   We hit 108 in Seattle and had three consecutive days of 100+ temps which is just unheard of. The average temp right now is s

im ginger..grew up like a vampire

That’s insane! I’m scared because we are seeing a lot of tropical storm activity…and it’s only June. It doesn’t usually start until August. That’s the last thing we need is a major storm. Shit, there

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Remij said:

Maybe it's so hot because of all the Catholic churches being lit on fire due to the mass amount of graves full of innocent children being found at formal residential schools? :francis: 

We've done some REALLY fucked up shit in our history :( 

Uh yeah that's it. And "we" haven't done any of that shit. Fuck Catholics. 

10 hours ago, Ike said:

God this afternoon sucked. I’m going to need to get out of the house tomorrow and somewhere with AC. My poor cat too is overheating. I feel so bad for him. :( 

If he was overheating yesterday then today and tomorrow will be much worse.

17 hours ago, Ike said:

God this afternoon sucked. I’m going to need to get out of the house tomorrow and somewhere with AC. My poor cat too is overheating. I feel so bad for him. :( 

Yeah, don’t fuck around bro. Stay at a hotel if you have to. 

If it his 50 it will be the highest recorded temperature in Canada by 5 degrees. That's 122 degrees. This is a few hours to the north east of me in our "desert". 

Screenshot_20210627-153225.png

19 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Lol fuck you. 25 is the perfect temp 

Yea, we've had it pretty decent the past little bit.  Was rockin ~35' before.. but the AC takes care of that easily enough.

Crazy. Y’all don’t really have AC out there either right? Ontario is uncomfortably hot, but that’s next level. 

Sucks cause Fall is the best season but it seems we barely see it anymore. We get winter, two weeks of shit rain, summer, two weeks of shit rain, winter. Fall used to be a good, comfortable two-three month stretch of hoodie weather. 

I’ll take winter over summer any day. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, JonbX said:

Its typical pittsburgh summer here. Was about 90 today. We get mid to high 90s in the summer, but i couldnt imagine 115 plus ha.

Bro we live in one of the countries safest spots weather wise. The only bad weather we get is winter and gray skies, but even winter is pretty mild here. 

2 hours ago, Casual said:

Crazy. Y’all don’t really have AC out there either right? Ontario is uncomfortably hot, but that’s next level. 

Sucks cause Fall is the best season but it seems we barely see it anymore. We get winter, two weeks of shit rain, summer, two weeks of shit rain, winter. Fall used to be a good, comfortable two-three month stretch of hoodie weather. 

I’ll take winter over summer any day. 

Hell no. Winter sucks and is a time waste. Want to leave? Gotta get all dressed just to be Hot AF wherever you’re going, oh wait you can’t bc you have to clean the fucking snow off your car. Want to see a babe? Have fun with guessing her body with 8 layers on. 

no good story starts with “it was the dead of winter” 

Winter blows

Edited by ghostz life matters
12 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Hell no. Winter sucks and is a time waste. Want to leave? Gotta get all dressed just to be Hot AF wherever you’re going, oh wait you can’t bc you have to clean the fucking snow off your car. Want to see a babe? Have fun with guessing her body with 8 layers on. 

no good story starts with “it was the dead of winter” 

Winter blows

But you don't go anywhere so what does it matter? 🤔