Finally no more losing my keys

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

its cute when apple tards discover technology that already existed 5 years ago.

This is superior to tile, it literally has an arrow and points you to it your item

they also ping off all iOS devices

also very unapple, you can replace your own battery. Tile def doesn’t do that. 

Edited by ghostz life matters
1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

This is superior to tile, it literally has an arrow and points you to it your item

they also ping off all iOS devices

also very unapple, you can replace your own battery. Tile def doesn’t do that. 

Lol its the same thing, except like everything apple its grossly overpriced. A 4 pack costs $100 but you can get 4 tiles for $60.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Lol its the same thing, except like everything apple its grossly overpriced. A 4 pack costs $100 but you can get 4 tiles for $60.

Tiles have to be rebought yearly, apples don’t. I’ll spend 100 for 4 and it lasts several years vs 60 and they’re dead in a year. 

also as already mentioned, apples are superior in terms of tracking to tile. 

We put this to the test by leaving both an Apple AirTag and a Tile Mate behind a street name sign on a busy road in the main shopping area of a town, then returning home and marking the key finders as lost. We found that it took just 30 minutes for the AirTag to be detected by a passing iPhone, and its location sent to our smartphone. However, it took almost 12 hours for someone from Tile’s community to pass the key finder and update us on its location. 

it’s really not even close. Tiles are best if you have android, tho. 

Edited by ghostz life matters
18 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

Might wanna hide it in case it gets stolen.    But yeah even for finding your vehicle after a a big event,  or just a clutch 

I mean if some breaks into my car a $30 item is the least of my worries haha. What’s the point of stealing an air tag anyway? I can track it lol. 

• Ben 1
18 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

I mean if some breaks into my car a $30 item is the least of my worries haha. What’s the point of stealing an air tag anyway? I can track it lol. 

:kaz:

17 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

:lemming: