Sony buys Housemarque

2 minutes ago, Delita said:

Sony buying up the Rolls Royce  and Bentley of game developers while MS be buying up civics with over 200k mileage and thinking they're hot shit. LMFAO

Lmfao I'd take Bethesda zenimax over bluepoint and housemarque any day :Jeff:

Awesome pick ups. If Housemarque can knock it out if the park their first time with Sony, they’re only going to get better from here. Sony first party probably surpassing Nintendo at this point. 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Lmfao I'd take Bethesda zenimax over bluepoint and housemarque any day :Jeff:

:danylol: 

Crappy, bug-filled RPGs with the same goddamn mechanics from early 00s that even the studio head just called “Skyrim in Space”

Bethesda has always been trash. :poop: 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ike said:

:danylol: 

Crappy, bug-filled RPGs with the same goddamn mechanics from early 00s that even the studio head just called “Skyrim in Space”

Bethesda has always been trash. :poop: 

The Resogun developers WOW :drake:

12 minutes ago, Remij said:

The Resogun developers WOW :drake:

You're only as good as you're last game, and even going back to Resogun which was a PSN game is still much better than Beshitsds last big budget turd :ccruise:

20 minutes ago, Delita said:

You're only as good as you're last game, and even going back to Resogun which was a PSN game is still much better than Beshitsds last big budget turd :ccruise:

Fallout76 was such a commercial and critical failure too. :kaz: 

18 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sony fanboys feeding into their own hype makes them believe Returnal is anything but a mediocre game.

it's actually a pretty awesome game! best 3rd person shooter controls by a mile. 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Sony fanboys feeding into their own hype makes them believe Returnal is anything but a mediocre game.

Nah that lemmings who peddled BS that the medium was a good game... turns out it's Trash. 

• Haha 1

i'm not terribly far into returnal, and it most likely isn't my kind of game, overall. however, that combat NEEDS to be the template for a story-based campaign. also, that atmosphere and sound design :wow2:. yeah, it's hard, but it's not unfair. if you die, it's because the player isn't fast or good enough. i may be too old for these super fast-twitch games, but unlike the souls titles, i see the appeal here. i'm still going to continue playing it when i get the chance. unfortunately, i've been at work because of the building collapse. 

• Sad 2