Kojima and Microsoft deal reaches key milestone

Hideo Kojima and Microsoft have signed a letter of intent that states the two parties intend to work out the details on a publishing agreement for a new Xbox game, according to sources familiar with the matter. This is a key step in the negotiations between the Metal Gear Solid creator and the Xbox company. This signifies that both parties have agreed to a generalized deal while lawyers continue hashing out the finer points.

Microsoft and Kojima’s teams have spent months discussing a possible partnership, and now it is more likely than ever that those conversations will bear fruit. The deal is so close that Microsoft has begun preparing for what Kojima will need to make his new game.

https://venturebeat.com/2021/07/01/hideo-kojimas-deal-with-xbox-reaches-key-milestone/

It's definitely happening.

lol Jehurey and his whiskey lullaby :geese: 

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

If it's as good as death stranding I'd be incredibly happy. I love that game.

a lot of people liked/loved it. i just couldn't get into it. but my patience with games isn't what it used to be. as awesome as returnal is, i haven't played it much, because i haven't been in the mood to get my ass handed to me :D i'm afraid i'll toss my controller and put a hole in the wall :D 

• Haha 1