Should i get Horizon Zero Dawn for my laptop?

I can't say if your PC is adequate for the game but I can say the game is quite good and worth the current price point, I only played it on PS4 but not doubt the PC port is solid anyway.

• Like 1

The PC port was lacking and performance wasn't great in the beginning, but patches have changed that.   It's now easily the best way to play that game.

Also that vid that Twinblade posted is older now, and it likely performs a bit better than that now..even on that GPU. 

Still though.. u dunno.  I guess it will always be there in the future if you upgrade lol

4 hours ago, Remij said:

The PC port was lacking and performance wasn't great in the beginning, but patches have changed that.   It's now easily the best way to play that game.

Also that vid that Twinblade posted is older now, and it likely performs a bit better than that now..even on that GPU. 

Still though.. u dunno.  I guess it will always be there in the future if you upgrade lol

as long as i get a decent 30fps i would be happy,  have to take the risk i suppose..

I ran this game on my GTX 1650 Super OK,   Couldn't get 60 fps on ULTIMATE 1080p quality though with this GPU. But it was doable. But a GTX 1650 Super is well ahead of a laptop GTX 1050.

Also I just beat this game today. Not sure if I want to play the sequel.   Game took a lot of my time.

Why oh why did I move from this game and right into Resident Evil village.   RE8 feels like I'm a video game from 25 years ago, it's so linear and limited compared to HZD.  

• Like 1
19 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I ran this game on my GTX 1650 Super OK,   Couldn't get 60 fps on ULTIMATE 1080p quality though with this GPU. But it was doable. But a GTX 1650 Super is well ahead of a laptop GTX 1050.

Also I just beat this game today. Not sure if I want to play the sequel.   Game took a lot of my time.

Why oh why did I move from this game and right into Resident Evil village.   RE8 feels like I'm a video game from 25 years ago, it's so linear and limited compared to HZD.  

indeed its twice as fast 1080p medium 30fps sounds dooable..re8 seems like its emulating 4 and 7  have fun 🙂 not played days gone??