So I take it the new Ratchet actually sucks?

funny how people switched sides, odorcount went sheep, ramzi joined the hermsmells and rempeej just remained a lemshite :mjgrin: 

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everytime I scroll systemwars these days all I see is Remij waving his collection plate hoping for some AAA Sony leftovers.  

Remji just trying to convince himself that his $2k+ setup was so totally worth it to play emulators and beg for ports.  

I actually just finished it. Game was seriously fantastic. If it wasn’t for Returnal it would be my GOTY. I’m hoping they make an expansion with Rivet and Kit.   Insomniac is one of my top 3

On 2021-07-11 at 3:17 AM, Ramza said:

Oh yeah, the 4 or 5 hardcore Sony fangirls who played it said they really liked the new Ratchet. One of the few key exclusive the PS5 has had all year. Oh my, what a surprise.

And the two people who decided to not get a PS5 this gen are now the 2 saltiest posters on the forum and hating every game Sony releases. Oh my, what a surprise. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

And the two people who decided to not get a PS5 this gen are now the 2 saltiest posters on the forum and hating every game Sony releases. Oh my, what a surprise. 

Lol, I didn't give a shit about Ratchet on PS4, PS3 and PS2.  You think I'll care now because it's pretty?

I don't hate all Sony games.

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol the salt. 

He's right and you know it.  Nobody gave a fuck about Ratchet before this.  The ONLY reason why they care this time is because it's an actual PS5 built from the ground up game... and current gen console gamers are starving for games that give their plastic box meaning.. :hest:

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

He's right and you know it.  Nobody gave a fuck about Ratchet before this.  The ONLY reason why they care this time is because it's an actual PS5 built from the ground up game... and current gen console gamers are starving for games that give their plastic box meaning.. :hest:

No you are quite wrong.

I specifically remember Ratchet Future Tools of Destruction for the PS3 being another major "this is what the new Playstation console can do" type of video game.

Quite a few people on this forum were a bit hyped for that game.

Not only that but the Ratchet 2016 game was also getting praise for its graphics.

This is a precedent for Ratchet & Clank games  being known as games to show off the Playstation hardware.

Edited by jehurey

Remji just so salty the Insomniac is now owned by Sony while MS picks up shit studios who haven’t even put out a single game much less Insomniac’s 2 games in under 12 months. :drake: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

And that is different than any other people how? If a AAA gardening sim came out for PC/Xbox the MS simps in here wouldn't be bragging about it? 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I played all 3 ps2 games and 2 of the ps3 ones (I liked crack in time more than uncharted 2, back in 2009). I never played into the nexus (looked rushed) and I didn’t love the ps4 game, because it felt too dated (minus its insane visuals on the pro). So, some of us actually like/love the franchise. Sure, they aren’t hardcore games like the sluggish souls titles  (that clunky combat zzzz), but at least they are fun. Rift Apart felt like a true evolution of crack in time, on a gameplay, visual and narrative level. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

And that is different than any other people how? If a AAA gardening sim came out for PC/Xbox the MS simps in here wouldn't be bragging about it? 

Lemmings tried to talk about...............Outriders.

Simply because it was a new game on their monthly rental service that was a little bit exclusive to Microsoft platforms.

The game scored 6's and 7's, but they tried to pretend it was a notable game. This was just a couple of months ago.

And then they were trying to hype The Medium.:tom:

13 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lol, I didn't give a shit about Ratchet on PS4, PS3 and PS2.  You think I'll care now because it's pretty?

I don't hate all Sony games.

and I've been a huge Ratchet fan since PS2, Up Your Arsenal is in my top games of all time. You think I'm liking it now because it's on PS5 lol

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

and I've been a huge Ratchet fan since PS2, Up Your Arsenal is in my top games of all time. You think I'm liking it now because it's on PS5 lol

I wasn't implying otherwise.

Not like you ever criticized anything Sony has made so it comes to no surprise you like this trash too. :gabelol:

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

I wasn't implying otherwise.

Not like you ever criticized anything Sony has made so it comes to no surprise you like this trash too. :gabelol:

You talk about Sony and their games about a million times more than me since you went to PC :drake:

I haven't even talked about Returnal because I haven't played it, unlike you who is continually hating every PS5 game that you haven't touched and trying to convince yourself PS5 has no games while it gets AAAE after AAAE and you're playing ancient games on PC that are everywhere else anyway :hest: Funniest part is that your PC isn't even more powerful than a PS5.

6 hours ago, madmaltese said:

You talk about Sony and their games about a million times more than me since you went to PC :drake:

I haven't even talked about Returnal because I haven't played it, unlike you who is continually hating every PS5 game that you haven't touched and trying to convince yourself PS5 has no games while it gets AAAE after AAAE and you're playing ancient games on PC that are everywhere else anyway :hest: Funniest part is that your PC isn't even more powerful than a PS5.

It's not okay to play ''ancient'' games, unless it's a 2009 PS3 game with a new coat of paint or replaying the same 2019 flop remake of a 1997 game for some crappy DLC. :kaz: 

According to Metacritic the only AAA on PS5 this year is Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2. PS5 2021 amount to 2 AAE and that's it. :gabelol:

Not sure what your excuses will be in a few year when everyone has a more powerful PC than your ugly ass console. Enjoy the launch bubble while it last, bud.

• dead 1
13 hours ago, Ramza said:

It's not okay to play ''ancient'' games, unless it's a 2009 PS3 game with a new coat of paint or replaying the same 2019 flop remake of a 1997 game for some crappy DLC. :kaz: 

According to Metacritic the only AAA on PS5 this year is Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2. PS5 2021 amount to 2 AAE and that's it. :gabelol:

Not sure what your excuses will be in a few year when everyone has a more powerful PC than your ugly ass console. Enjoy the launch bubble while it last, bud.

You're having a meltdown about PS5s launch lineup, imagine a few years when even more first party exclusives get released :biggrin: None of PS' heavy hitter are even out yet. PS5 balling with just Bluepoint, Housemarque and a Ratchet game lmao

I won't need any excuses because I already have all platforms (including a more powerful PC than you). Imagine choosing a platform to be exclusive to and then calling anyone else a fanboy :drake: 

10 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You're having a meltdown about PS5s launch lineup, imagine a few years when even more first party exclusives get released :biggrin: None of PS' heavy hitter are even out yet. PS5 balling with just Bluepoint, Housemarque and a Ratchet game lmao

I won't need any excuses because I already have all platforms (including a more powerful PC than you). Imagine choosing a platform to be exclusive to and then calling anyone else a fanboy :drake: 

Just because you own multiple system doesn't stop you from being a fanboy. I pretty much bought every major platform up until this generation, doesn't stop me from being a fanboy too. 

You're not fooling me. You always had Sony's dick far up your ass and it's staying there for life.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Just because you own multiple system doesn't stop you from being a fanboy. I pretty much bought every major platform up until this generation, doesn't stop me from being a fanboy too. 

You're not fooling me. You always had Sony's dick far up your ass and it's staying there for life.

Which one of us has changed based on what system we own? :francis:

Just now, madmaltese said:

Which one of us has changed based on what system we own? :francis:

Of course you haven't changed your tune, it doesn't matter what you own, you will always be in the same camp. That's exactly what I was saying. lol