Monster Hunter Stories 2 PC vs Switch comparison

51 minutes ago, Boundless said:

PC gaming has experienced a monumentous collapse this year. I wonder if the outrageous GPU prices are partly to blame. Seems everyone, all gamers and devs are starting to abandon.

PC is in the gutter and now is the time to kick the entire scene while its down. the poor ports, lack of 3rd party, and ramshackle games like cyberpunk, warcraft expansion, and begging for console ports is not a good look

people don't want to be associated with the 'Losing' team of PC gaming

and that's what PC is - A LOSER.

Must be why Sony are expanding their studios to make more PC ports of their games.

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Must be why Sony are expanding their studios to make more PC ports of their games.

Selling more hardware than ever

Selling more software than ever

Getting both MS and Sony first party games

Emulating every Nintendo console ever with Switch games playable day 1

bubu teh collapse :drake: 

:ovolol: 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lol not really, I just set it up on the table and I can still play on a couch. I just don't do it for mouse and keyboard. It's not my thing anyway I hate being badly seated when gaming, it's good for short bursts but bad for long sessions.

A lousy portable is hardware that performs on the level of 2006 console hardware in 2021.

2-3 games per year is the average among Nintendo fans so that's fine. Wow, must be really useful to have a Switch and play that one game next to the pool. lol I knew you were full of shit.

Now you need a table and you still can't get comfortable. Why are we giving this thing a four or a five star rating as a portable? Let's be fair. 

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

2-3 games per year is the average among Nintendo fans so that's fine. Wow, must be really useful to have a Switch and play that one game next to the pool. lol I knew you were full of shit.

There's not a single Switch only gamer on this site... or any other one either.  You can't call yourself a gamer and only own a Switch.  Shit is fucking useless and garbage outside of the one or two Nintendo franchises that are actually stellar. 

And those are best on PC anyway.. lmfao garbage system :hehe: 

7 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Now you need a table and you still can't get comfortable. Why are we giving this thing a four or a five star rating as a portable? Let's be fair. 

You're right, it's not some portable children toy that you hold in your hands, you got me there. Probably easier to use a Switch on the toilet than my laptop. What an achievement. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

You're right, it's not some portable children toy that you hold in your hands, you got me there. Probably easier to use a Switch on the toilet than my laptop. What an achievement. 

I rate games by how hard they are to play on the toilet. 

Yeah this game is for babies. PRESS X WHILE YOUR MONSTIE IS RUNNING TO JUMP RIGHT ON! THAT WAS PAWSITIVELY CLAWDACIOUS !! <- Real quotes from the game. PAWSOME!

The battle system seems ok but its terrible to play this. Its apparent the graphical downgrade when making a game for XB1/PS4 compared to making a game for Switch. This looks like a 360 game in higher res ( well, on pc at least ) 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Yeah this game is for babies. PRESS X WHILE YOUR MONSTIE IS RUNNING TO JUMP RIGHT ON! THAT WAS PAWSITIVELY CLAWDACIOUS !! <- Real quotes from the game. PAWSOME!

The battle system seems ok but its terrible to play this. Its apparent the graphical downgrade when making a game for XB1/PS4 compared to making a game for Switch. This looks like a 360 game in higher res ( well, on pc at least ) 

LOL and you sidekick is Scrappy Doo.

I still really like it. :D

4 hours ago, JonbX said:

haha yea, the "monstie" shit was starting to annoy me when I played the demo.