Even the defining Hermslob game is a disaster

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.pcgamer.com/world-of-warcrafts-latest-cinematic-is-a-narrative-disaster-and-players-hate-it/   Plan C Gaming  

Plan C gaming World of Fartcraft Fat unwashed hermslobs

Plan C gaming, period. 

ah, yes, world of warcraft (and hundreds of expansions of the same stuff again), truly the pinnacle of peec gaming 😐

27 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

if mid-70s on mc games (kingdom come) and crowd-funded junk (wasteland) are what i should be going by for wrpgs, then the state of the genre is even worse than i thought. persona 5 royal alone dunks on all of those games. 

i failed to mention octopath because cctopath failed to be anything other than forgettable. combine that with you also defending some monster hunter spin-off made for children lately, and you think your opinion on jrpgs holds any weight? lmao

Divinity: Original Sin II for PC Reviews - Metacritic

Octopath is fantastic and a way better JRPG than FF7 Remake will ever be, not like you ever played it anyway. Hmm, I wonder which opinion holds more weight? Mine who has played everything we mentioned (except Andromeda lol) or the guy who has only played a few titles from one genre specifically and goes only by critical acclaims from the dumbass journos to makes retarded claims like how the whole WRPG genre has supposedly being killed by JRPGs, even though they sell more on a consistent basis. lmfao

I haven't been defending that MH game, I haven't even played it yet. I barely know anything about it, but unlike you I actually like roleplaying games and if Capcom made a turn based JRPG, I pretty much have to try it by default, come what may.

Games like Kingdom Come has so many technical issues at launch and is so hard to get into that I'm not surprised by a low average score. But it's easily one of the best WRPG in years. It's pretty much everything I ever wanted out of the Elderscrolls series but never really got. You think WRPGs classics like New Vegas and Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines had the best scores? You think these fools at IGN or Gamespot are the fucking law? Please, if you go purely by reviews you'd think Dragon Age Inquisition is the greatest WRPG of all time. Who cares what they think, really?

29 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Divinity: Original Sin II for PC Reviews - Metacritic

Octopath is fantastic and a way better JRPG than FF7 Remake will ever be, not like you ever played it anyway. Hmm, I wonder which opinion holds more weight? Mine who has played everything we mentioned (except Andromeda lol) or the guy who has only played a few titles from one genre specifically and goes only by critical acclaims from the dumbass journos to makes retarded claims like how the whole WRPG genre has supposedly being killed by JRPGs, even though they sell more on a consistent basis. lmfao

I haven't been defending that MH game, I haven't even played it yet. I barely know anything about it, but unlike you I actually like roleplaying games and if Capcom made a turn based JRPG, I pretty much have to try it by default, come what may.

Games like Kingdom Come has so many technical issues at launch and is so hard to get into that I'm not surprised by a low average score. But it's easily one of the best WRPG in years. It's pretty much everything I ever wanted out of the Elderscrolls series but never really got. You think WRPGs classics like New Vegas and Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines had the best scores? You think these fools at IGN or Gamespot are the fucking law? Please, if you go purely by reviews you'd think Dragon Age Inquisition is the greatest WRPG of all time. Who cares what they think, really?

oh, so you only trash games youve played huh? go ahead and tell us your extensive experience with returnal and ratchet then :pavarotti: on that note i remember saying that you would change your tune about ratchet if it had some crusty old capcom ip on the front of the box, i just got the ip wrong by saying mega man instead of monter hunter lol

and ive played enough of octopath to know it was just repeating the same formula for every character over and over, with one of the most interminably boring stories ever. it goes firmly in the category with other jrpgs like the trials of mana remake, tales games, as a low 7/8 basic ass jrpg, that isnt offensive but isnt remarkable in any way (im sure monster hunter stories will be joining this list). there are too many good jrpgs and each one of those jrpgs are too long to being wasting time with games like that. whatever though, you liking octopath so much just bolsters my original point i guess that jrpgs stomped wrpgs last gen.

kingdom come also proves my point. its nice that you think its a modern day equivalent of vampire bloodlines (yikes) but some broken pos at launch isnt convincing anyone that thats competing with krpg bangers like bloodborne, ff7, persona, etc.

38 minutes ago, Ramza said:

:|

paper mario is the witcher 3, the overhyped/overparised game

ogre battle is divinity, the nerd cred game thats just a pale imitation of classics gone by

gauntlet legends is.. kingdom come?

you can take it from there :pavarotti:

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

oh, so you only trash games youve played huh? go ahead and tell us your extensive experience with returnal and ratchet then :pavarotti: on that note i remember saying that you would change your tune about ratchet if it had some crusty old capcom ip on the front of the box, i just got the ip wrong by saying mega man instead of monter hunter lol

and ive played enough of octopath to know it was just repeating the same formula for every character over and over, with one of the most interminably boring stories ever. it goes firmly in the category with other jrpgs like the trials of mana remake, tales games, as a low 7/8 basic ass jrpg, that isnt offensive but isnt remarkable in any way (im sure monster hunter stories will be joining this list). there are too many good jrpgs and each one of those jrpgs are too long to being wasting time with games like that. whatever though, you liking octopath so much just bolsters my original point i guess that jrpgs stomped wrpgs last gen.

kingdom come also proves my point. its nice that you think its a modern day equivalent of vampire bloodlines (yikes) but some broken pos at launch isnt convincing anyone that thats competing with krpg bangers like bloodborne, ff7, persona, etc.

But bu my PS4 bangers are better and Witcher 3 = Quest 64.

stfu :lul: 

12 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

who needs bloodborne and ff7, we have monster hunter stories 2 and octopath

pc tumblr_m58i18dS1W1qzwhb0o1_250.gif 

Bloodborne? FF7 Remake? I'm done with those games.

I will play Elden Ring and FFXVI on my PC so everything is cool.

And Octopath >>> FF7R.

Octopath owns so much the sheep here didnt even play it because there was no controlling a paper plumber around. I spent over 80 hours in that game. It was fantastic.

20 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Octopath owns so much the sheep here didnt even play it because there was no controlling a paper plumber around. I spent over 80 hours in that game. It was fantastic.

Dude we played it 3 years ago. :mj: 

22 hours ago, Remij said:

No you didn't.

No i definitely did make money.

No I didn't use any stimulus money.  Its funny that you're desperate to claim that I did.

Stimulus payments were in May and then in February.:kaz:you can't even get that right.

While you can't even run 8 megapixel 4K resolutions at decent framerates because your $1200 card is already obselete.

Edited by jehurey
17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No i definitely did make money.

No I didn't use any stimulus money.  Its funny that you're desperate to claim that I did.

Stimulus payments were in May and then in February.:kaz:you can't even get that right.

While you can't even run 8 megapixel 4K resolutions at decent framerates because your $1200 card is already obselete.

No you didn't.

And yes you did... lmfao you saved that money to buy a PC when the new cards released idiot :drake: 

And LOL you talk like such a fuckhead lmfao "you cantz run da 8 meguhpixul dispway" :lemming: 

:hest: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

No you didn't.

And yes you did... lmfao you saved that money to buy a PC when the new cards released idiot :drake: 

LOL look at how desperate you sound.

I saved money from a May 2020 stimulus to buy the THREE VIDEO cards I bought during October-December 2020.:kaz:

And its hilarious how you have a video card that simply cannot do real 4K at acceptable framerates...............and you know it.:lawl:

52 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL look at how desperate you sound.

I saved money from a May 2020 stimulus to buy the THREE VIDEO cards I bought during October-December 2020.:kaz:

And its hilarious how you have a video card that simply cannot do real 4K at acceptable framerates...............and you know it.:lawl:

Desperate I sound? :drake: 

Yes, you saved your hand out money to buy PC parts.... and then went on this forum to talk about how much PC sucks :rofl: 

The real hilarious thing is you talking about real 4K.. first of all as a sheep, and then secondly as a cow, and then thirdly as someone who upgraded from a 970.. to what you have now.  This is your first taste of 4K ever... while I've been 4K gaming since 2012 :rofls: