Even the defining Hermslob game is a disaster

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.pcgamer.com/world-of-warcrafts-latest-cinematic-is-a-narrative-disaster-and-players-hate-it/   Plan C Gaming  

Plan C gaming World of Fartcraft Fat unwashed hermslobs

Plan C gaming, period. 

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

Desperate I sound? :drake: 

Yup. You do.

You literally made a thread trying to boast about monster Hunter Stories 2 for the PC.

Now THATS desperate:kaz:

You were playing ultrawide screen games letterboxed on your 16:9 monitor last year.

And then you finally manage to scrounge enough money to buy a cheap sub-8 megapixel monitor this year because you know that your video card can't really do true 4K at acceptable framerates. Yeah, that's the desperation I'm talking about.

Edited by jehurey
8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Remij you know PC hardware sales are crazy right now partly because of crypto mining right? Not just because people are dying to own gaming PCs :mjpls:

Says the guy dying to own a GPU and whining about it for the past months :hest: 

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yup. You do.

You literally made a thread trying to boast about monster Hunter Stories 2 for the PC.

Now THATS desperate:kaz:

You were playing ultrawide screen games letterboxed on your 16:9 monitor last year.

And then you finally manage to scrounge enough money to buy a cheap sub-8 megapixel monitor this year because you know that your video card can't really do true 4K at acceptable framerates. Yeah, that's the desperation I'm talking about.

LOL boasting about MHS2??  No... I made that thread laughing at the completely terrible Switch version :hest: 

And you were PC gaming on a 970 last year LOL :drake:

And dude... my monitor cost more than your fucking GPU :kaz: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LOL boasting about MHS2??  No... I made that thread

Yup..........that's the desperation I was talking about. That's where you're currently at. Trying to boast about Monster Hunter Stories 2 on the PC.:drake:

LOL no your monitor doesn't cost more than my GPU. Show me the model number, a photo of it.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yup..........that's the desperation I was talking about. That's where you're currently at. Trying to boast about Monster Hunter Stories 2 on the PC.:drake:

LOL no your monitor doesn't cost more than my GPU. Show me the model number, a photo of it.

Oh yes... yes it does. Ban bet? :hest: