post old pics of sw.com ownage

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think one of the funniest twists was when cubaholic posted a pic...and everyone expected a white dweeb...and he was this idris elba looking dude. i miss him. RIP. i still pay my respects, yearly. we were supposed to hang out, just before his death, but i had met my ex wife and got busy.

• aitch 1
7 hours ago, -GD-X said:

i think one of the funniest twists was when cubaholic posted a pic...and everyone expected a white dweeb...and he was this idris elba looking dude. i miss him. RIP. i still pay my respects, yearly. we were supposed to hang out, just before his death, but i had met my ex wife and got busy.

Yea his death was so random and strange.  RIP. 

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He died than a decade ago. 

nah, it was in october of 2013. we talked about getting together with javier (we were closer then), just months before, since javier lived in miami. cubaholic went to UM and was going to visit some of his former classmates. it's an awful shame. he had become a successful attorney. he had a bright future ahead of him. 

• Sad 1
42 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

nah, it was in october of 2013. we talked about getting together with javier (we were closer then), just months before, since javier lived in miami. cubaholic went to UM and was going to visit some of his former classmates. it's an awful shame. he had become a successful attorney. he had a bright future ahead of him. 

Yea you're right it's been almost 8 years.  Dunno why it seemed longer than that. 

Yea it was a shame

17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yea you're right it's been almost 8 years.  Dunno why it seemed longer than that. 

Yea it was a shame

yeah, it feels longer, yet it feels like we were bullshitting about life...like it was yesterday.