post old pics of sw.com ownage

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's also hilarious is how PS3 is the only console i own from that generation today

and especially the early PS3 that we made fun of, is the only console worth money today looking back

a wii is literally dumpster fodder, as is an early 360. both command maybe $5. A PS3 60 GB will cost you used $600, in fact i was watching one early this year, no box or anything, go for just that much.

looking back at that PS3, the tech was incredible. Almost ludicrous that Kutaragi forced that thing out the door. 

it's also kept quite a few exclusives unlike the other consoles. 

Looking back if you told that kid in the picture that xbox was dead, he games on PS/Nintendo only, collects for PS3 in 2021, and he has the worst head of hair out of all of his friends, he'd probably jump

:deader:

Edited by Boundless
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, Boundless said:

what's also hilarious is how PS3 is the only console i own from that generation today

and especially the early PS3 that we made fun of, is the only console worth money today looking back

a wii is literally dumpster fodder, as is an early 360. both command maybe $5. A PS3 60 GB will cost you used $600, in fact i was watching one early this year, no box or anything, go for just that much.

looking back at that PS3, the tech was incredible. Almost ludicrous that Kutaragi forced that thing out the door. 

it's also kept quite a few exclusives unlike the other consoles. 

Looking back if you told that kid in the picture that xbox was dead, he games on PS/Nintendo only, collects for PS3 in 2021, and he has the worst head of hair out of all of his friends, he'd probably jump

:deader:

Yeah I bet it is hard to find a 60gig PS3 backwards compatible that still works.

My 20gig shat the bed and even though I sent it to Sony for the YLOD, it came back and worked for about 6 months and then bluray went out.

Then my sister gifted me a 160 PS3 slim that I rocked for YEARS.

23 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Yeah I bet it is hard to find a 60gig PS3 backwards compatible that still works.

My 20gig shat the bed and even though I sent it to Sony for the YLOD, it came back and worked for about 6 months and then bluray went out.

Then my sister gifted me a 160 PS3 slim that I rocked for YEARS.

it's going to go down as the only console that can play 3 gens of the golden era of games. Literally irreplaceable to collectors.

You'd have to buy 3 systems just to do what it does, plus it upscales and uprez's everything off PS1 and 2 making them better.

SD card writer/reader

connects to printers

Wtf :rass:

1 minute ago, Boundless said:

it's going to go down as the only console that can play 3 gens of the golden era of games. Literally irreplaceable to collectors.

You'd have to buy 3 systems just to do what it does, plus it upscales and uprez's everything off PS1 and 2 making them better.

SD card writer/reader

connects to printers

Wtf :rass:

Yeah I know.

That 60 gig was a monster.

Loved the heat sensitive buttons as well.

Tbqh though, last gen consoles have raised their value. Even the slim ps2, you can only find for $200 plus.

Luckily I still keep my old slim around.