Phil Spencer Complements the Dualsense Suggests Something Similar might come to Xbox In the Future

Microsoft stuck to a familiar design for its Xbox Series X/S pads, only making minor changes to its design and under-the-hood improvements. In comparison, Sony opted to totally redesign its controller with new features such as haptic feedback and adaptive triggers.

“We’re definitely thinking about different kinds of devices that can bring more games to more places. There’s probably some work that we’ll do on the controller. I think Sony’s done a nice job with their controller and we kind of look at some of that and [think] there are things that we should go do.

Earlier this year, Microsoft used a customer experience survey to ask Xbox Series X/S owners if they would like to see any PlayStation controller features made available for its consoles.

DualSense is easily the best launch controller Sony has ever released. The immersion with the adaptive triggers and the hepatic feedback is amazing. Playing Returnal and feeling the rain or squishing those alien egg things is so satisfying. 

20 minutes ago, Ike said:

DualSense is easily the best launch controller Sony has ever released. The immersion with the adaptive triggers and the hepatic feedback is amazing. Playing Returnal and feeling the rain or squishing those alien egg things is so satisfying. 

I'm sorry but I laughed at hepatic feedback :D 

21 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Remij is going to be port begging for the Dual sense controller with in the next few posts. 

he's already been fiddling around with a Dualsense with nothing to play on it.

In fact.............I think he's had to go back to play Metro Exodus for like a sixth time because that was the only major game to get Dualsense support (and that's because they did it for the PS5 port of the game).

So yeah...........he's even port begging controller support as he fiddles with a turned-off controller for the past 9 months.:kaz:

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's already been fiddling around with a Dualsense with nothing to play on it.

In fact.............I think he's had to go back to play Metro Exodus for like a sixth time because that was the only major game to get Dualsense support (and that's because they did it for the PS5 port of the game).

So yeah...........he's even port begging controller support as he fiddles with a turned-off controller for the past 9 months.:kaz:

LMFAO you actually said (and that's because they did it for the PS5 port of the game) :drake: 

No shit retard :lawl: 

And no, it's not THAT killer of a feature... and you said no games on PC would support it ever, wrong as usual, and I was right :tom: 

Just more options for PC gamers :juggle: 

Nintendo games

Nintendo controllers

Xbox games

Xbox controllers

Playstation games

Playstation controllers 

:omglol: 

I've probably played more games with the Dualsense controller on PC than you've played games PERIOD on your PS5 :kaz: 

Xbone Sux X is just so last gen in every regard. failed console.

take it back to the drawing board already. they already redesigned the game cases, now the controller. next thing is that fat black box.

what a colossal failure of a launch.

oh, and still not a single original game from MS for it.

yikes.

2 hours ago, Remij said:

And no, it's not THAT killer of a feature...

No, its a pretty awesome feature.

Too bad you don't have any actual PS5 games to use that PS5 controller with.

Keep waiting.

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, its a pretty awesome feature.

Too bad you don't have any actual PS5 games to use that PS5 controller with.

Keep waiting.

I'll buy one for my PC down the line but I don't expect many games to have haptic feedback and what not other than some select PS5 ports. I think it's fine really, we can't have everything, the fact it's supported and most console controllers has become plug n play on PC is good enough for me.

I mean back in the days people had to buy cheap third party knockoff of the real things or download an app to make controllers work on PC, even then there was always issues and shit. Still do in fact, I have an app to make my dualshock seems like Xbox controller inputs, some games still don't support dualshock in 2021. lmfao

Edited by Ramza
12 hours ago, Ramza said:

I'll buy one for my PC down the line but I don't expect many games to have haptic feedback and what not other than some select PS5 ports. I think it's fine really, we can't have everything, the fact it's supported and most console controllers has become plug n play on PC is good enough for me.

I mean back in the days people had to buy cheap third party knockoff of the real things or download an app to make controllers work on PC, even then there was always issues and shit. Still do in fact, I have an app to make my dualshock seems like Xbox controller inputs, some games still don't support dualshock in 2021. lmfao

ha! been there! i had a knock-off ps2 controller. it sucked lol. 

• Haha 1