Famitsu Interview With Nomura And Toriyama: Final Fantasy X-3 Rough Outline By Nojima Is Done. Chance of Happening Not At 0%, Focus On VIIR-2 First

Just now, Twinblade said:

X-2 was honestly dope. It had so many different environments, side quests, and a ton of secrets. It’s still one of my favorite games in the series.

which system was that for? i can't keep up with this franchise. it's like yakuza lol. 

Just now, Twinblade said:

PS2, but i think they remastered it for PS3 or PS4 (cant remember which one).

ha! yeah, the remasters get confusing af. as much as xbox gets shit on, thank goodness they have paved the way for updating older console titles. 

18 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

ha! yeah, the remasters get confusing af. as much as xbox gets shit on, thank goodness they have paved the way for updating older console titles. 

I think the X, X-2, and XII HD remasters are on Gamepass. :]

• aitch 1
4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

o damn! i may give them a whirl after my gaming hiatus (taking a break after plague tale)

X and X-2 are probably your speed. The battle system and gameplay in XII is almost like a single player MMO. 

19 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

how are the stories? 

I enjoyed them both. But like I said, the main character in X, Tidus, is a whiny bitch. 

X does have the single best mini game in an FF game with Blitzball. Spent quite a bit time playing that. 

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

how are the stories? 

X has a good story, very typical FF stuff. If you like turn based battle systems I would recommend it above the others. It's a very classic FF game other than not having a world map. 

X-2 has a terrible story and characters. The theme is girls power and it's atrociously bad. Gameplay is great though.

XII is a real man's game, very few cutscenes but it has the best voice acting and dialogues of the whole series. I wouldn't recommend it though, it's hard to get into and is one of the most polarizing game in the franchise. The gameplay can be pretty boring at times as the game practically plays itself. I love that game but check out some other FF games first.

• Thanks 1