Valve announced a new handheld and it looks like shit

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Valve came out with a Switch Pro before Nintendo

lol sheep are shook ITT   "a number of popular online games don't work on it"   Well you guys have been skipping most online games for decades now so I'm sure everyone else can co

Posted Images

Man the sheep are really threatened by this thing. Why? it won't come close to Switch sales. Is it just pride?

There's no point denying it, the fact that the whole crew is in here throwing out some really petty excuses and insults tells us all we need to know.

"it looks bad"

Really? compared to the Fisher Price bright coloured plastic look of the switch? if we're judging consoles on how sleek they look like PSP > DS and PS VITA >>>>> 3DS with its postage stamp sized screen right?

"the analogue sticks are up high"

Like the WIi U gamepad and pro controller? you were sucking that dick for an entire generation

"a PC makes for a shit handheld"

Funny when PSP and Vita were on the market sheep said a console makes for a shit handheld but that all changed when NIntendo did it. We all know if NIntendo had a PC/handheld system sheep would be all over it. Heck look at smartphones.

These excuses are really bad sheep and they just make you look butthurt.

• dead 1
32 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Man the sheep are really threatened by this thing. Why? it won't come close to Switch sales. Is it just pride?

There's no point denying it, the fact that the whole crew is in here throwing out some really petty excuses and insults tells us all we need to know.

"it looks bad"

Really? compared to the Fisher Price bright coloured plastic look of the switch? if we're judging consoles on how sleek they look like PSP > DS and PS VITA >>>>> 3DS with its postage stamp sized screen right?

"the analogue sticks are up high"

Like the WIi U gamepad and pro controller? you were sucking that dick for an entire generation

"a PC makes for a shit handheld"

Funny when PSP and Vita were on the market sheep said a console makes for a shit handheld but that all changed when NIntendo did it. We all know if NIntendo had a PC/handheld system sheep would be all over it. Heck look at smartphones.

These excuses are really bad sheep and they just make you look butthurt.

Who are these "sheep" you're referring too who had those critiques?   The majority of the criticism in this thread are from non sheep. 

Saucer, Twinblade, GD, Gelita and Hotsauce? ..... hint hint non of those are sheep lol

Or is you so simple minded you think if someone is critical of this they must be a sheep? 

Edited by Goukosan
28 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Who are these "sheep" you're referring too who had those critiques?   The majority of the criticism in this thread are from non sheep. 

Saucer, Twinblade, GD, Gelita and Hotsauce? ..... hint hint non of those are sheep lol

Or is you so simple minded you think if someone is critical of this they must be a sheep? 

I believe those 3 were from Saucer, jerry and cooke. All sheep. All the other sheep in here seem to be making the same noise but I was too lazy to go back a few pages to look for yours :reg:

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

I believe those 3 were from Saucer, jerry and cooke. All sheep. All the other sheep in here seem to be making the same noise but I was too lazy to go back a few pages to look for yours :reg:

Look at all these "sheep" hating on the steam deck. 

On 2021-07-15 at 1:19 PM, Delita said:

400 for a handheld with no exclusives. Hermshits up Gabes asshole love throwing money at that fat slob like a cult to further support his eating disorder 

11 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

It's definitely not an attractive piece of design. :ben:

On 2021-07-15 at 4:12 PM, Voidler said:

Damn id buy this if i was retarded

On 2021-07-15 at 9:57 PM, Twinblade said:

Just read that the screen is a measly LCD :| Premium price and they couldn't even invest in an OLED.

10 hours ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, it's definitely not a looker 

Lmfao. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Yes they are sheep... because they've been aligning themselves with the sheep on this topic... and well... we know how that works don't we :trump:

And yea @TLHBO they're definitely threatened by it..  Their console isn't even the best handheld anymore :feelsbadman:

39 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes they are sheep... because they've been aligning themselves with the sheep on this topic... and well... we know how that works don't we :trump:

And yea @TLHBO they're definitely threatened by it..  Their console isn't even the best handheld anymore :feelsbadman:

Topic wasn't created by a sheep, Majority of the criticism on this board weren't from sheep, no one is threaten by steam deck. 

It's machine for enthusiasts (that's not a knock, because that's what it is.... literally)

it's not even going to be a blip on the radar to any of the big 3 console manufacturers. 

Don't know why you two desperately want sheep to be worried about steam deck.... lol

Edited by Goukosan
6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Look at all these "sheep" hating on the steam deck. 

Lmfao. 

Context is key my little lamb

There’s a difference between GD saying “its not a looker” and a number of sheep cracking jokes about how it looks while telling us how sleek some Fisher price my first tablet device looks. Theres a difference between Twinkie being disappointed over no OLED and Jerry talking about how they had “compromised the REAL CONTROLS” because the sticks were too high despite telling us the wii u was the future or gaming, let alone the Wii.

There’s a difference between people with no previous bias giving criticism and a flock of rabid sheep working together to throw out petty insults and excuses that make then sound like butthurt children.

I agree with you it’s not going to be a blip on the radar so then the question remains why are the sheep so touchy about steam deck?

• dead 1
57 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Context is key my little lamb

There’s a difference between GD saying “its not a looker” and a number of sheep cracking jokes about how it looks while telling us how sleek some Fisher price my first tablet device looks. Theres a difference between Twinkie being disappointed over no OLED and Jerry talking about how they had “compromised the REAL CONTROLS” because the sticks were too high despite telling us the wii u was the future or gaming, let alone the Wii.

There’s a difference between people with no previous bias giving criticism and a flock of rabid sheep working together to throw out petty insults and excuses that make then sound like butthurt children.

I agree with you it’s not going to be a blip on the radar so then the question remains why are the sheep so touchy about steam deck?

I only posted ONE example of Twinblade's and others critique.... they had more. 

But look at you trying to hand wave away the majority of the criticism to try to make the narrative that sheep are somehow scared of steam deck..... you're further proving my point that you are desperate to paint that picture and drive that false narrative 😂🤣

52 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I only posted ONE example of Twinblade's and others critique.... they had more. 

But look at you trying to hand wave away the majority of the criticism to try to make the narrative that sheep are somehow scared of steam deck..... you're further proving my point that you are desperate to paint that picture and drive that false narrative 😂🤣

So tempted to pick up on the “drive that false narrative” part but I don’t want to bring politics into this :ben: so I’ll just drop it here.

I don’t even care about steam deck anyway. Its in the same boat as Vita to me in that the system itself looks great but I’m not spending hundreds on a handheld I’ll never play. I think the market will reflect this like they did with Vita. The benefit the deck has though is that its always going to have that game support and heck even if Valve abandons the os you could install another distro and keep this thing going for years.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

So tempted to pick up on the “drive that false narrative” part but I don’t want to bring politics into this :ben: so I’ll just drop it here.

I don’t even care about steam deck anyway. Its in the same boat as Vita to me in that the system itself looks great but I’m not spending hundreds on a handheld I’ll never play. I think the market will reflect this like they did with Vita. The benefit the deck has though is that its always going to have that game support and heck even if Valve abandons the os you could install another distro and keep this thing going for years.

Yes that's why I said it's a great device for enthusiasts.